~* Make America Great Depression Again -- Official Thread of Corona Virus infected markets *~

Jason

I didn’t Venmo because I was too busy finally clearing 120 shrines on BotW Master Mode. Next time I’ll have Link jump off cash mountain and not Death Mountain.

Also how the fuck do you dunces not know how to Venmo, it’s like a text message that robs you / pays you. Christ.

• Haha 2

Just now, CitizenVectron said:

I don't know anyone who uses Venmo. Do any of the other Canadians here use it? Here we have e-transfer, which lets you move money to anyone else through an email or text from your bank account. I think Apple and Google Pay are still catching on, though.

Yea, but does e-transfer have default privacy settings that people don’t bother to change so when you use the app you can see your friends sending money to one another with shit like eggplant, peach, and water splash emoji?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Yea, but does e-transfer have default privacy settings that people don’t bother to change so when you use the app you can see your friends sending money to one another with shit like eggplant, peach, and water splash emoji?

Isn't the default setting public, as in everyone in the entire world who uses Venmo can see your transfers?

33 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

I didn’t Venmo because I was too busy finally clearing 120 shrines on BotW Master Mode. Next time I’ll have Link jump off cash mountain and not Death Mountain.

Also how the fuck do you dunces not know how to Venmo, it’s like a text message that robs you / pays you. Christ.

Wife does the money thing and I've been with her for 15 years so that's her world

36 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

I don't know anyone who uses Venmo. Do any of the other Canadians here use it? Here we have e-transfer, which lets you move money to anyone else through an email or text from your bank account. I think Apple and Google Pay are still catching on, though.

I use it to pay my dog walker, to exchange money when selling any gym equipment I no longer want. 

2 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

Paypal owns Venmo 

This is correct. I used to have a Venmo account, but I'm just not a fan of PayPal's. I think the final straw for me was someone trying to scam me over a laptop I was selling on eBay that wound up locking both my PayPal and Venmo accounts for like a week. After that, I said no more. I use Square's CashApp for my need to send someone money needs.

On 4/19/2021 at 2:09 PM, sblfilms said:

74-F8-E04-C-8-FC3-4-DED-8-D4-D-7-D9-CDCCB79-DB

no reasonable request will be denied

You the real MVP.

Last year I would have jumped on this, but for the first time in YEARS I feel like I finally got a handle on my finances after drowning in debt and I was able to replace my 12 year old -MacBook Pro with a top of the line Surface Pro 7 a month ago. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

You the real MVP.

Last year I would have jumped on this, but for the first time in YEARS I feel like I finally got a handle on my finances after drowning in debt and I was able to replace my 12 year old -MacBook Pro with a top of the line Surface Pro 7 a month ago. 

Thumbs up on everything except leaving the Apple ecosystem! 😜

• Haha 1