Spotting CNN on a TV Aboard Air Force One, Trump Rages Against Reality

12 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

You were the first person in this thread that explicitly mentioned their unhappiness with each other. Hell, you even used the word hate multiple times.

No one else is speaking like that, at least not until you lowered the discourse. You’re literally shouting at a mirror. 

He even brought up Hillary. :daydream:

im just over here thinking about what trump looks like when his alone in his room getting ready for bed. 

tighty whiteys. scratching his balls. maybe plucking the lint out of his belly button while he lays in bed balancing a big mac and coke on his fat belly watching Hannity. 

23 minutes ago, atom631 said:

im just over here thinking about what trump looks like when his alone in his room getting ready for bed. 

tighty whiteys. scratching his balls. maybe plucking the lint out of his belly button while he lays in bed balancing a big mac and coke on his fat belly watching Hannity. 

Thanks for this mental image.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, marioandsonic said:

And people say I'm weird for not wanting to get married.

Completely unrelatedly, I have always been skeptical about marriage (everyone should be) but if you really look for the right person and you get lucky enough to find them marry them! I've only recently been married a little over a year now (dated her for a few years prior) and it's been pretty amazing. It can be stressful and difficult, but it's been better than remaining single, especially since I'm now 31. I had my fun. But definitely make sure it's the right person for life. Otherwise, being single is easily better. :p 

19 hours ago, Dodger said:

As for Trump's marriage, none of us know how happy they are because we aren't there. Plenty of marriages have survived infidelity and the people are happy. While I'm sure Melania would prefer to have never been cheated on, it's not exactly rare to see rich, powerful, high status men cheat on their wives and their marriages survive.

Have you ever been married? We're not talking about any marriage. We're talking about Donald Trump's. 

And I pointed to a litany of actual evidence that shows that in the aggregate their marriage is far more likely broken than not. I have no personal interest in their marriage, I don't care. So them having a bad marriage doesn't matter to me. It's only further evidence to me that Trump is a bad person, nothing more. 

I've pointed to lots of evidence that supports the interpretation that their marriage is awful. Direct counterpoint? Asking genuinely.

14 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

Dog you’re gonna give @sblfilms a run for his money with all the projection you do.

:cheers: