What are you playing today?

Bouncing around like I haven't done in a very long time thanks to an amazing launch of games along with some older titles that I'm trying hard to also complete at the same time. Games like God of War on PS4Pro {The game I was playing at the time of the camp fire} going back and loving it again after a hard to learn system at least for me in the first 6-8 hours or so. Also playing Switch's New Metroid Dread, and on PC it's been Farcry 6 and Back 4 Blood. God I'm finding B4B hard to figure out, it's a really hard game for me even on the default "easy" difficulty. So many games out there, it's a good thing that I don't have a PS5 or Seriex X yet actually. Loving FC6 a lot though only 10 hours in, and GoW is amazing. With Forza5 and Battlefield 2042 launching very soon, lots of fun stuff to get through. Now as for BF2042, I'm sitting the first 30-60 days out on this because I've never really been good at these games, Die almost immediately everytime and it's been a frustrating gaming experience but I live shooters even though my reflexes aren't even close to good enough..lol Gotta have BF2042 even if it's just a PC bench mark though too, that's shits still fun too you know!

2 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Beat Far Cry 5 today. Gonna pick up New Dawn and Far Cry 6 next time they're on sale. Oh and Primal and Far Cry 2 as well... Those 4 games are the ones I haven't played in the series. In the meantime, Starting up Houses of Ashes.

Intentionally playing that amount of Ubisoft games close to each other is by gaming nightmare.

Ā 

Getting House of Ashes on Wednesday to play through with my wife though.Ā 

6 hours ago, dualhunter said:

Apparently content was patched out of Boot Hill Heroes making an achievement impossible to get. I started the sequel Boot Hill Bounties and imported my save file. I encountered a game breaking bug but had a good idea what the cause was so I went back the previous save and avoided it.

Your game choices are very interesting. Not in a derogatory sense, they just tend to be a bit different.

Playing House of Ashes, it definitely feels better than Little Hope and Man of Medan and has overall felt like a better experience than both. I hope it keeps building and it ends with the same kind of crescendo that Until Dawn did. Still planning on a retro binge, but that will be after this is done and dusted and I can possibly get my wife into something on the Switch.Ā 

House of Ashes done so itā€™s back to Luigiā€™s Mansion 3, which only has a few hours left in it. Still a great game and a demonstration of why Nintendo has been successful with a handheld, home console over other console makers. Namely, the understanding of how to chunk a game up so it suits playing for 10 minutes, or for a longer session.Ā 

16 hours ago, crispy4000 said:

Itā€™s a pretty easy campaign anyways. Ā But Iā€™d imagine that flying boss in your mech being a pain in the ass if you didnā€™t know.

So...I was playing several levels with that laser 'tool' thing that stuns enemies. The one with infinite ammo. I didn't know you could switch back to a normal gun and thought it was a gameplay gimmick...

Ā 

I was stunning and melee'ing enemies until I thought fuck man this can't be half the game.

Ā 

:facepalm:

The plan was to shift to something different after finishing ME2, but I couldnā€™t focus on anything else, so Iā€™m several hours into ME3. Man, after the intro scene, I remember nothing about this game. At first I thought the combat was really easy because I imported a character and started at level 30, but after a few missions I checked the difficulty, and somehow I was on Casual.Ā :p

Ā 

I hate that they changed the journal to put all missions on the same page, and with no good way to sort through the junk/minor stuff.Ā 

On the XSX switching between Far Cry 6 and AC: Valhalla

Ā 

Finally fired up the PS5 for the first time in awhile to get back into TLOU2 trying to get all the trophies. Need to do a better job of showing both consoles some love but it's hard to find the time.Ā 

I got in the mood for a third person action-y game, and decided to play Everreach: Project Eden. Itā€™s a third person sci-fi shooter with light adventure and RPG elements, and Iā€™m enjoying it. It has good production values for an indie game, and looks and plays somewhat like a poor manā€™s Mass Effect.