@ShreddieMercuryRising I beat Wolfenstein Colossus this evening. Took 12 hours and overall I'd say I was pleased. The visuals, controls, characters, and story were all pretty damn good. It's definitely got high production values and I can't stress enough how amazing it looks for a 2017 game. I was a bit bored halfway through but it picked up and I really loved the ending! That was exactly how I wanted it to end. For a FPS, it's a quality title and thanks for the recommendation. 

As I mentioned before, the main flaw with the game is the enemy AI. I played on the normal difficulty setting and really didn't have much of a challenge. The enemies just run up to you with no strategy and I just blew them away. I'd sit in corners and they would just keep coming around the corner shooting like idiots right after seeing their good buddy die in front of them.

Minus that, I had fun so that's all that matters.

After I beat that I started back up on Valhalla and it reads I'm 40 hours into that. Coming back to it felt great and I love this game. However, Valhalla suffers from the same issue Colossus does. The enemy AI is brain dead and so are your allies. Can't win them all, I guess. :)

• Upvote 1

Disco Elysium -  Everyone and their mother hyped this up, but some perspectives in the games industry I respect didn't care for it at all so I had no expectations. After playing three-five hours my initial take is I don't think I've felt as engaged by writing and dialogue trees in a game before.

Katamari Damacy - Holds up even better now. Got to the ending a while back so mostly replaying levels but have two unplayed side missions to come back to later.

Turok - slowly but surely making my way through it, checkpoints are brutal. Just beat the first boss. Playing a fast and fun ID software-esque shooter with N64 graphics is refreshing nowadays I gotta say.

Oddworld Soulstorm - Had no idea it was a direct sequel to New and Tasty and a reimagining/soft reboot of Abe's Exodus until today. It'll be cool to see if we  get that quintology after all.

• Upvote 1

Mon Hun Rise. Finally defeated Magnamalo. Now onto the 5 Star village quests. Also ran a few Hub quests with randoms. Online is lag free which was surprising because there is a lot happening on the screen with 4 players and 4 Palamutes or Palicoes hacking away at a monster.   

• Like 1

Not playing, but I've been building a theme for Launchbox in my spare gaming time.

GcAGDQt.jpg

UX3EuTx.jpg

The video zooms in a bit and fades the other portions of the screen as you stay on particular game.

I finished Undertale with I believe cage neutral ending. I’m also close with Golf Story (I think one match game and then the Blue Moon championship), so I’ll play that more tomorrow and then get back into FF7.

46 hours into Valhalla. I love this game. The environment is so beautiful to play in and I love all the characters. Imo, it's the best Assassin's Creed game yet. 

• Like 1

I finished I am Setsuna. The main game moves along at a swift pace but the optional stuff took a long time but was still fun (it made the true form of the final boss a joke though).

21 hours ago, gamer.tv said:

I finished Undertale with I believe cage neutral ending. I’m also close with Golf Story (I think one match game and then the Blue Moon championship), so I’ll play that more tomorrow and then get back into FF7.

Golf Story all done. Now I can give Hades my dedicated Switch time when I’m not able to access the PS4.

Update: more FF7. I’m really enjoying it though when I think about it, I couldn’t actually tell you why.

More Midnight Club LA...   

Lester almost took all my cars in the damn pink slip races.. still having fun with it, but the cash progression is slow and the waypoints can send you off course very easily

More FF7 and started Hades - and died a few times. 

Update: a lot more Hades, died a stupid amount of times but I’m quite into the hook of die and get a bit stronger/more knowledgeable. I’ll get past the first boss tomorrow.

18 minutes ago, Phaseknox said:

I finished Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, and now I’m playing Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.

I wouldn't but obviously that's up to you. I'd take a break from Creed. Did you read my response to your question about what makes Valhalla better than Odyssey? 

3 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I wouldn't but obviously that's up to you. I'd take a break from Creed.

I was still in the mood for more Assassin’s Creed after finishing Odyssey.

3 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Did you read my response to your question about what makes Valhalla better than Odyssey? 

Yes, and based on what I’ve played of Valhalla so far I agree with you.

• Upvote 1
11 hours ago, dualhunter said:

Finished Halo 2 and started Halo 3.

I would love to go back in time to when I first played Halo 3 and had my first experience of online competitive gaming.

Still playing Divinity: Original Sin -- and it's good, but....  I've decided that whenever I am not sure where to go next, I'll just google the solution.  I'm tired of beating my head against puzzles that have obscure solutions.

Also playing Fly Casual a digital adaption of the X-Wing miniatures game.  I certainly wouldn't try to learn the game on it, as its clearly made for people who play the game frequently and know all of the rules/cards, but its great for testing out lists.

The Medium on GP and maybe fire up ASSETTO CORSA for the first time on Steam. I bought it last month for like 5.99, gonna see if it plays well with my G920 Wheel. If it does then I'll but the Newer game they released in 2018! Looks solid, but has to have wheel support.....

I played just 2 hours or maybe a little bit longer on "The Medium" and it was quit fun. Had a good atmospheric vibe and tension at times ! I liked what I saw and I hope really grabs' me in as very few games lately these days do. I've played 100 games this last year and completely wiped them of the DH after 3hrs too! I will update after I reach the 15 hour mark. Seems Fair! I will not commit anymore to playing any game ever that I'm not enjoying!