What are you playing today?

20 minutes ago, Dodger said:

FFX. Still can’t do that final Chocobo race in time to save my life

Watch a video.

For Tidus' Celestial Weapon, the basics are stay on your side (for most of the race, it's less important on the final stretch), get ahead by the first turn and don't hold left or right just tap. If you do that, you just need to keep trying until you get lucky enough to get lots of balloons and avoid most of the birds.

For the course in the ruins, the video will show you the optimal route so just practice.

1 hour ago, Dre801 said:

Finished Shadow of the Tomb Raider(meh - enjoyed the previous two, but forced my way through this one). 

Now playing Shenmue on PS4.

Yeah, I dunno what it was about Shadow, but it just felt kinda like a grind. I didn't hate it but it just didn't feel as fun as the prior games. I did beat it, no regrets. Just one of those games I was ready for it to end. I haven't done any of the DLC so far. 

Witcher 3 still! Finished Hearts of Stone - It was pretty good. Really cool story. 

Now Im about 1/2 way done with Blood and Wine - and Im feeling like this might be the best content of the whole game (altough I really loved Skelliege) . Which is pretty amazing after 95hrs this game still feels so fresh with this content. All DLC should be this good. 

cant wait for iOS13 to drop with full xbox/ps4 controller support. Im going to stream Witcher 1 from my PC To my ATV! 

Just knocked another one in the backlog out.... Wolfenstein the New Colossus. 7 out of 10. Fun game with a surprisingly good story. Got a little monotonous towards the end and the last couple of levels spiked in difficulty for some reason. One of those games that kind of wears its welcome out towards the end.

1 minute ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Just knocked another one in the backlog out.... Wolfenstein the New Colossus. 7 out of 10. Fun game with a surprisingly good story. Got a little monotonous towards the end and the last couple of levels spiked in difficulty for some reason. One of those games that kind of wears its welcome out towards the end.

My strategy with the Wolfenstein games is to just turn down the difficulty and enjoy the experience.