What are you playing today?

I decided to take advantage of having a new PS4 account so have the free 14 day PS+ trial.  I’ve tried Apex legends and like it, though it’s not as fun as Overwatch, it’s fun.  I’ve also run through the training of Hitman and really enjoyed it.  Finally, I’ve started Red Dead Redemption 2 to see how it plays.  It look fantastic and I’ll enjoy it when I have the proper time to invest in it (Easter). 

Most of my very limited free time recently has been pumped into FF9, which is a damned delight to play through again. The Switch is just so perfect for it, too. Switch is quietly becoming one of my favorite consoles ever, and I feel like it’s just getting started.

I also talked a couple of friends to DL Apex, and when I get a chunk of two hours or so here and there we’ll play that. I was getting frustrated with it solo, but as with most things it’s a blast when your entire team is friends. 

4 hours ago, nublood said:

Nothing. Waiting on Sekiro.

This. Thought I was going to be deeply entranced by DMC5 but seeing how that was brutally disappointing...well...you all know how my The Witness thread went.

:wade:

I actually might hit REMake 2 and finish my last Hardcore playthrough. Despite some minor gripes, that's some of the most addictive fun I've had in a long time. Fantastic game that kind of made me appreciate the joys of a short, tightly designed game built for replay value again. I beat it 6 times total so far I think, goddamn.

Division 2 --- for now. 

They definitely vastly improved upon D1 in almost every aspect. Im just getting started so cant comment on the endgame and loot - I just hope its not a mess like D1 where nothing felt unique or rewarding with all the drops. 

I do miss Anthem gameplay though. its leaps and bound better than Divison 2, which feels so slow and janky. I hope Bioware can clean that game up asap. 

AC: Odyssey  -- I am about Level 29 right now, and am enjoying this game more and more.  At about level 20, the mercenaries added poison/fire to their attacks and arrows, making the combat more challenging and no longer a complete cakewalk.  The variety of gameplay continues to be much better than previous games.

Forza Horizon 4 -- my save appears to have become corrupted.  Looks like I may be FUBAR.