What are you playing today?

I think I'm finally close to beating WItcher 3, since I'm at that Final Preparations quest and I've done all other quests and Witcher contracts I had at that point. So hopefully I'll finally have this beat by the end of the week. Or I just might feel like shotgunning more demons faces off and play more Doom.  

Platinum'd Spyro the Dragon :sun:

Not sure if I'll do it for any of the other Crash/Spyro games, but the original Spyro was always one of those games I could just sit down and explore without ever getting bored.

Platinum'd the game in just under twelve hours, but it probably would have been about ten if I hadn't spent a couple on Tree Tops. I come back and play through Spyro every few years, but I swear every goddamn time I forget the pathways for super-charging on the level.

Today is a BIG gaming day for me! I have following to try out this weekend:

Anthem

Crackdown

Metro Exodus

Far Cry New Dawn

Enderal - stand alone total conversation mod of Skyrim! Its free, as long as you own some version of Skyrim it can detect. I have both through Steam, not sure how that works otherwise. this is a fully fleshed out RPG that is just using Skyrim's engine. It is a new world, with new systems, monsters, myhtos, etc! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Enderal - stand alone total conversation mod of Skyrim! Its free, as long as you own some version of Skyrim it can detect. I have both through Steam, not sure how that works otherwise. this is a fully fleshed out RPG that is just using Skyrim's engine. It is a new world, with new systems, monsters, myhtos, etc! 

:epilepsy:

I like free things, and I've had an itch for a Skyrim-like thing recently. Thanks for letting me know that this exists. 

4 hours ago, Biggie said:

It’s called a game backlog @best3444  You don’t have to force yourself to play a certain game until completion. It’s a hobby not work. I float around and I play whatever I’m in the mood for. You could learn from me. 

That describes how I play. I don't always play a game till I beat it. I float around a lot. I have been playing RE2 remake and I plan to beat it.

40 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I ended up playing 7.5 hours of RE4 yesterday. Didn't expect that. Gonna play more today. This will be my third completion of the game, which is unheard of for me. I did attempt a third playthrough of it on Wii years ago, but I stopped halfway through. I think I'll finish it this time.

I’ve been playing Dragon Quest XI all weekend. I’ve really gotten back into it. It’s great. I need to play some Persona 5 again soon. It’s too good of a game to ignore. 

6 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I ended up playing 7.5 hours of RE4 yesterday. Didn't expect that. Gonna play more today. This will be my third completion of the game, which is unheard of for me. I did attempt a third playthrough of it on Wii years ago, but I stopped halfway through. I think I'll finish it this time.

What are you playing it on for your third playthough?