What are you playing today?

1 minute ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Hey, if you have XBL Gold and haven’t played Celeste I’d highly recommend DLing it, it’s the GWG game this month but you only have till the 31st to claim it!

Can I set up an account online and claim it? i know I can do that with PSN.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider -- I started it in September, but stopped playing when FH4 came out.  I'm now probably 80% of the way through.  And it gets a solid "meh+" -- my least favourite of the trilogy.

Anthem Demo -- pre-loaded and waiting for noon, when the servers come online

Forza Horizon 4 -- gotta do my dailies and weeklies!

I've been switching around to a bunch of different things, which I find is actually helping instead of me usually being like shit guess I'll just keep playing game x to finish it (and still never actually finishing it)

Started to play Doom again, missed an argent cell in the 3rd level and now feel like going back to get it even if I don't really need it. That made me fire up Wolfenstein, um I think the New Order is first new one. Also playing REmake2. Stuck in the parking garage not sure how to progress after Ada saves you. 

Also really need to get back and finish The Witcher 3 and then get into the DLC. I lie and say I'll do NG+ on Death March but I can't imagine I'll ever have the time.

9 hours ago, SimpleG said:

Divinity 2 OS

Even on normal difficulty a single battle of no name mobs can wipe your party. It can frustrating but rewarding. 

This is how I felt about the first one playing single player, but I played it co-op with my friend and rocked a mage and a ranger and the game was like super easy.