What are you playing today?

21 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Dying Light 2 and Bloodborne mostly. Gonna try and finish Bloodborne today. Mixing in some Halo and Horizon Zero Dawn as well... finally gonna put that puppy to bed too.

The idea of Bloodborne always appeals to me…but then I play the game, struggle against the fucking first boss and proceed to hate it/myself.

• Haha 1

For some reason, I played some Mario Kart 8 today. Man, the tracks in that game are just beautifully put togther. However, after playing through 4 circuits, I have received 0 blue shells and had been hit by them on almost every race lol.

Also, I'm getting old and my hand starts to cramp up and hurt after a short while.

58 minutes ago, Derek said:

For some reason, I played some Mario Kart 8 today. Man, the tracks in that game are just beautifully put togther. However, after playing through 4 circuits, I have received 0 blue shells and had been hit by them on almost every race lol.

Also, I'm getting old and my hand starts to cramp up and hurt after a short while.

Bruh you need to exercise them hands more.

More Spiderman (the forced stealth sections should have just been patched out and they’re so poor) and Skyward Sword HD. I’ve managed about 2 hours of gaming in the last week with work being busy and life being busy in general. 

I’d love to say that will change when I’m on holiday after next week but I’m off on a family holiday - though I might try and bring my Switch.

I decided to play Horizon Zero Dawn again since it’s been years since I originally played it, and I couldn’t really remember its story and characters which are important to understanding Horizon Forbidden West since it’s a direct continuation. So I’m going to finish HZD, and then play HFW.

• Shocked 1

41 minutes ago, Phaseknox said:

I decided to play Horizon Zero Dawn again since it’s been years since I originally played it, and I couldn’t really remember its story and characters which are important to understanding Horizon Forbidden West since it’s a direct continuation. So I’m going to finish HZD, and then play HFW.

You could just YouTube the story and get right back into Forbidden West. 

Finished a replay of Eastward, got all the things I missed the first time but missed an ability (the elevator to get to it didn't work) I got the first time. Luckily with extra mode (basically new game +) the fact that I got it on the first time through still counted so that even though both times I was missing 1 ability, between the 2 runs I got them all.