What are you playing today?

Doom, the original, but on the Xbox One.

Some Trials: Fusion on the PS4, as it was free.

...and I think (if still available and I did DL it) the free trial for Wolfenstein.  If I ridiculously dig it I will go to the link kindly provieded by @mikechorney (if still available) and get a discount on the game.

Oh, and I may take advantage of the Steam summer sale and DL Quake and Quake II.

I want Lumines but I think I have a few other Switch games to get first. I think I will pickup Punch Out the arcade version on the Switch. I also want other vertical games. I started making short videos on IGTV covering Vertical games. I played Ikaruga and Gun Bird last week and it was fun. Might do it again with Punch Out and Donkey Kong this weekend.

Just about to re-download Dragon Quest Builders, then I plan to spend most of the day playing that whilst laying around in my Father in Law's garden.  There may be beer and grilled meat involved at some stage. 

There are a few dark clouds though, so if it rains I guess I will be playing on the couch. 

19 hours ago, Rodimus said:

I want Lumines but I think I have a few other Switch games to get first. I think I will pickup Punch Out the arcade version on the Switch. I also want other vertical games. I started making short videos on IGTV covering Vertical games. I played Ikaruga and Gun Bird last week and it was fun. Might do it again with Punch Out and Donkey Kong this weekend.

I bought punch out. Word of warning. Either I just flat suck, which I do, or the game is a just blind luck based quarter taker. 

The new maps in COD WWII. Some of the best maps in the game so far. 

More of Y’s VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA on the SWITCH. It’s such a great action/rpg. I’m surprised with how much I’m enjoying it since I’ve never played a Y’s game before. The story, presentation, and gameplay are top notch.  

I threw on Resident Evil 7 last night. In my old age, Ive determined my heart cant take scary games anymore. lol. Which is funny bc I love horror movies...but something about playing a horror game makes my heart pound in my chest. 

3 hours ago, Remarkableriots said:

Not sure where to post this but what controller should I use to play the Metroid Prime Trilogy on Wii U? 

I don’t remember having any choice. It’s just Wiimote+Nunchuck, which happens to be an ideal way to play those games.

My “new” game is Shadow of the Colossus on PS4. Gosh is it pretty, and runs like a dream. My only negative is that I seem to remember this game way better than most, so I instantly know how to solve each encounter (at least so far).

I'm playing Hollow Knight on Switch. I'm not good at these kinds of games, and I really dislike having to walk back through the same section to replay a boss, but the game is too good not to play. I don't know how I had never heard of this one when it was on PC. I just beat the Soul Master and am going to take a break because my thumb hurts now :p 

On 6/26/2018 at 11:32 AM, Paperclyp said:

Currently doing a new game + of dark souls remastered, playing hollow knight, playing Skyrim, and actually a little pillars of eternity and FF6.

Too many at once.

I really should go back to god of war. 

I'm not a fan of Souls myself, but in general that's a solid line up of games!

4 hours ago, TheLeon said:

My “new” game is Shadow of the Colossus on PS4. Gosh is it pretty, and runs like a dream. My only negative is that I seem to remember this game way better than most, so I instantly know how to solve each encounter (at least so far).

I probably spent equal time between playing the game as I did using the photo mode<3

On 7/4/2018 at 6:43 PM, legend said:

I'm playing Hollow Knight on Switch. I'm not good at these kinds of games, and I really dislike having to walk back through the same section to replay a boss, but the game is too good not to play. I don't know how I had never heard of this one when it was on PC. I just beat the Soul Master and am going to take a break because my thumb hurts now :p

First game I played after the Steam Sale.  Really enjoying it so far, although the first area doesn't seem to do much different than most Metroidvania's.  Just finished that part last night.

Spent 4th of July playing Witcher 3 all day. Unfortunately for my gaming time I'm moving this weekend and the glorious OLED tv master race isn't scheduled to arrive until Thursday. If I have time with unpacking and what not I'll have to bust out the Switch at some point.