What are you playing today?

Sooo, I ended up beating RE4. In two days. I have no idea wtf is wrong with me. That's like 19 hours of gaming in two days. I don't think I've ever done that with any game.

Guess I just haven't been playing a ton lately, was in a big RE mood, and realized I was so close to finishing it, I decided to go all in. Especially since I go back to work tomorrow and I'm leaning toward working an extra day for incentive pay this week, so it's be a few days before I got a chance to finish it if I stopped tonight. I may go through Separate Ways and Assignment Ada on my next days off, but I think I'll take it a bit slower. 

Goddamn, I'm kinda tired. Maybe working my ass off for the next three nights will do me good. :p 

So to recap, I played through scenario A in REmake2, played through RE5 and the DLC co-op, and now I completed a third run through RE4. All in less than a month. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Sooo, I ended up beating RE4. In two days. I have no idea wtf is wrong with me. That's like 19 hours of gaming in two days. I don't think I've ever done that with any game.

Guess I just haven't been playing a ton lately, was in a big RE mood, and realized I was so close to finishing it, I decided to go all in. Especially since I go back to work tomorrow and I'm leaning toward working an extra day for incentive pay this week, so it's be a few days before I got a chance to finish it if I stopped tonight. I may go through Separate Ways and Assignment Ada on my next days off, but I think I'll take it a bit slower. 

Goddamn, I'm kinda tired. Maybe working my ass off for the next three nights will do me good. :p 

So to recap, I played through scenario A in REmake2, played through RE5 and the DLC co-op, and now I completed a third run through RE4. All in less than a month. 

If it makes you feel better, I've now beaten REmake 2 five times since it came out and played Ghost Survivors DLC for two hours yesterday...then started my first Hardcore play.

It's absurdly addictive, lord.

Only thing else I've been playing is the DMC5 demo really.

God Of War is a really great game but I burnt out and lost interest near the end. Kind of made myself finish it half-heartedly the other day and I was way too overpowered so the end fizzled out like a wet fart.

Tonight I'll be trying to finish off Low Rank in Monster Hunter Gen U on Switch.  I'll play some Fortnite if my son happens to be on.  And that is all if I can't get a couple people over to my house to play Blood Rage (Blood Rage might happen tomorrow night..it's up in the air).

46 minutes ago, Chris- said:

If you soft drop most of your pieces as opposed to hard dropping them, you end up with more wiggle room during attacks since you have less built up. That's how chumps like you play.

Ah I knew about soft dropping but hadn’t heard it roped into camping before. That’s generally not how I play, though.