~*Please Support the GoFundMe Campaign for HardAct*~ Read more... ×
CastlevaniaNut18

General Gaming What are you playing today?

I think I'm finally close to beating WItcher 3, since I'm at that Final Preparations quest and I've done all other quests and Witcher contracts I had at that point. So hopefully I'll finally have this beat by the end of the week. Or I just might feel like shotgunning more demons faces off and play more Doom.  

played more Division, ranked up to lvl 10. Not sure what it is about this game that keeps me messing with it. Honestly it's not that good and yet I've pretty much ignored everything for it. 

Playing Final Fantasy XIV to finish leveling all the jobs to 70, finish the remaining quests and get equipment to be prepared for Shadowbringers! Also I've been playing the classic SNES Super Mario World, Final Fantasy III, Super Punch-Out and Zelda LTTP.

Platinum'd Spyro the Dragon :sun:

Not sure if I'll do it for any of the other Crash/Spyro games, but the original Spyro was always one of those games I could just sit down and explore without ever getting bored.

Platinum'd the game in just under twelve hours, but it probably would have been about ten if I hadn't spent a couple on Tree Tops. I come back and play through Spyro every few years, but I swear every goddamn time I forget the pathways for super-charging on the level.

Been working long hours this week, so not a lot of time.  Got a couple of short Pokemon sessions in.  I want to play Wargroove, but I need a nice long session to play it as the missions are long.  Hopefully this weekend...

Yakuza Kiwami

I'm having a lot of fun. If this continues, Yakuza 0 will be a surefire purchase.

Today is a BIG gaming day for me! I have following to try out this weekend:

Anthem

Crackdown

Metro Exodus

Far Cry New Dawn

Enderal - stand alone total conversation mod of Skyrim! Its free, as long as you own some version of Skyrim it can detect. I have both through Steam, not sure how that works otherwise. this is a fully fleshed out RPG that is just using Skyrim's engine. It is a new world, with new systems, monsters, myhtos, etc! 

1 hour ago, SaysWho? said:

Yakuza Kiwami

I'm having a lot of fun. If this continues, Yakuza 0 will be a surefire purchase.

Yakuza 0 is probably the most entertaining game in the series. Definitely worth a play through. 

5 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Yakuza 0 is probably the most entertaining game in the series. Definitely worth a play through. 

Sweet!!!

So I am still playing Forza Horizon 4 -- mainly just doing dailies and weeklies until the next DLC comes out.  169 hours in...

Hope to spend some quality time in AC:Odyssey this weelemd.  I'm expecting to enjoy it a lot more once I unlock more of the combat abilities.

3 hours ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Enderal - stand alone total conversation mod of Skyrim! Its free, as long as you own some version of Skyrim it can detect. I have both through Steam, not sure how that works otherwise. this is a fully fleshed out RPG that is just using Skyrim's engine. It is a new world, with new systems, monsters, myhtos, etc! 

:epilepsy:

I like free things, and I've had an itch for a Skyrim-like thing recently. Thanks for letting me know that this exists. 

It’s called a game backlog @best3444  You don’t have to force yourself to play a certain game until completion. It’s a hobby not work. I float around and I play whatever I’m in the mood for. You could learn from me. 

4 hours ago, Biggie said:

It’s called a game backlog @best3444  You don’t have to force yourself to play a certain game until completion. It’s a hobby not work. I float around and I play whatever I’m in the mood for. You could learn from me. 

That describes how I play. I don't always play a game till I beat it. I float around a lot. I have been playing RE2 remake and I plan to beat it.

My time away from Dragon Quest XI was a good thing. Recently started playing it again where I left off and I’m really loving it. 

Getting into some FF7, maybe a little Shadow of the Colossus. Might fuck around with some Smash too.

Chrono Trigger on the DS and then tomorrow I’ll be playing God of War and I might resubscribe to PS+ and try out Apex and For Honour (and maybe check what PS+ games I have)

Trying Crackdown 3 via Game Pass. So far, it feels like a less fun version of Sunset Overdrive, another Game Pass title I played not too long ago. Probably won't stick with this one for very long. 

I ended up playing 7.5 hours of RE4 yesterday. Didn't expect that. Gonna play more today. This will be my third completion of the game, which is unheard of for me. I did attempt a third playthrough of it on Wii years ago, but I stopped halfway through. I think I'll finish it this time.

40 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I ended up playing 7.5 hours of RE4 yesterday. Didn't expect that. Gonna play more today. This will be my third completion of the game, which is unheard of for me. I did attempt a third playthrough of it on Wii years ago, but I stopped halfway through. I think I'll finish it this time.

I’ve been playing Dragon Quest XI all weekend. I’ve really gotten back into it. It’s great. I need to play some Persona 5 again soon. It’s too good of a game to ignore. 

6 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

What are you playing it on for your third playthough?