What are you playing today?

17 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Are there a lot of folks playing Ghost War? I haven't put too much time into it. I'm still playing Ass. Creed Origins and you can definitely see the Wildlands DNA in the game.

-Never have issue finding a match (unranked)

-the last free gaming weekend invited a few new sales given some of the low/no prestige players spotted..

90 hours into DQXI.  Just reached a point where the post-game story is (mostly?) over and it's either a ton of optional side quests or fight the big baddy.

Side quests are so good though they're essentially more story content.  There's huge incentive to do them in that way too.  So I'll likely continue with that.

15 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

If I can, I'll continue with AC Origins... man you guys were right. This game is HUGE and it's good. It's up there with The Witcher 3 as far as open world RPG'S go. And Odyssey is even better??? :shock:

It's better but imo too big of a game. I'm 33 hours in and not even close to beating it. There is too much grinding to get to the appropriate level for story missions. It's still extremely fun and epic!

11 hours ago, Remarkableriots said:

Metro Exodus I believe will be the first game in the series to be open world instead of chapters.

9 hours ago, SFLUFAN said:

@Remarkableriots has the answer!

Hmmm interesting. Didn't know it was like this. This might actually get me to play it more if I can do it in bite sized chunks.

I am playing with the @SFLUFAN recommended mandatory Russian voices. Only problem is the NPC characters aren't subtitled.

Took almost 2 1/2 hours even with 4x speed to beat Yiazmat and around 8 million Gil (items so that magic uses Gil instead of MP and Gil Toss) with my magic focused strat but it got the job done. Just have trial mode and the final dungeon left. At the beginning it basically played itself with gambits so I had supper while the fight was going on but the last 7-8 million out of 50 million + was trickier.

Just finished Life is Strange. Dialogue made the first two acts rough to get through, but held together largely through the characters and superb voice acting. Goes down a lot of interesting time travel avenues. Lack of care and thought for one of the two ending decisions is disappointing.

Spent most of the day playing Ass. Creed Origins.  Nearly finished with the main campaign with plenty of additional content to go after that. Once I finish the main story,  I may take a break and jump into Odyssey or just keep playing until Friday when RDR 2 hits. The beta for Fallout 76 starts this week too... too many games, not enough time :daydream: