What are you playing today?

This can be the new "what are you playing this weekend" thread. 

Lately, I've been completely absorbed in Persona 5. It's amazing. I played 10 hours when it first released, quit for over a year, now I'm back at it, hardcore. Just completed the 4th palace last night. I absolutely adore the mix of traditional turn-based RPG play and social simulation. I'm over 40 hours in and still have a looong way to go, but I'm enjoying the ride quite a bit. 

Probably Witcher 3. Trying to actually get back into that. Also the TESVI teaser made me start Skyrim, again. Possibly Dark Souls Remaster, but for whatever reason anytime I get passed Anor Londo on any character I just lose interest. But that's probably because the end of that game seems like it was just thrown together. 

I need to get back to Persona. I'm probably about halfway through and fell off of it. 

Today... I'm not sure what I'm gonna play. I have about an hour before I should think about going to sleep, and I'm doing the thing where I'm just sitting here looking at the games I'm in the middle of and can't decide what to go with.

Mostly God of War.  I've been going through it slowly because of my move....  I've completed the main story, and have been doing side quests (just finished a longish multi-stage one with the dwarves..)

I think I may be playing the side-quest content in a sub-optimal order, as I don't seem to be "progressing" much in my level any more...

At this point I’m bouncing around more than usual. I’m always playing bursts of Hearthstone and Overwatch, but I’m done with God of War and haven’t settled on a new “main” game. I bought Splatoon 2, but that seems like another great short session game, not something I want to dive into all weekend. The same goes for the other Switch games I’ve been playing: Fire Emblem Warriors and Mario+Rabbids. 

Okay I’m loving Mario Tennis online. You get in and out of matches fairly quickly and the games are super competitive. I’ve found my new character I think. Switched from Bowser to Chain Chomp. Have a couple of complaints. The trick characters such as Boo are way over powered in my opinion. Those curved shots are hard to handle. Second, I don’t like not being able to switch characters once I enter a tournament. You have to keep going on to each next round with whoever you started with. Other than that the game is super addictive and fun. @Slug @ManUtdRedDevils @stepee @CastlevaniaNut18

23 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Okay I’m loving Mario Tennis online. You get in and out of matches fairly quickly and the games are super competitive. I’ve found my new character I think. Switched from Bowser to Chain Chomp. Have a couple of complaints. The trick characters such as Boo are way over powered in my opinion. Those curved shots are hard to handle. Second, I don’t like not being able to switch characters once I enter a tournament. You have to keep going on to each next round with whoever you started with. Other than that the game is super addictive and fun.

I picked it up on my lunch break and will be playing tonight. :D  Luigi ALL DAY!

Played more Skyrim last night. The real problem with the game is the amount of time you waste selling off all your crap and then being a shitheel and stealing all your gold back whenever you spend it anywhere. Stuck working today but will probably play more when I get home since that's my itch since E3. Might get back into Far Cry 4 this weekend just to have a change of pace as well from huge 100+ hour open world RPG I'll never finish as a switch between Witcher 3 and Skyrim.