Stop and Frisk this 9th Democratic Debate Tonight!

3 hours ago, SFLUFAN said:

That Mayoist memo isn't really doing him any favors when it all but says "I can't win on my own merits so I need someone else to drop out".  It really makes him look weak.

This seems more a response to Bloomberg telling Biden, Klobuchar and Buttigieg to get out of the race, down to the same, "Sanders will have an insurmountable lead," ending.

Monster ratings for Las Vegas debate break record for Democratic Party

Nearly 20 million viewers tuned into Wednesday night's Democratic primary debate hosted by NBC in Las Vegas, making it the most-watched Democratic primary debate of all time, according to preliminary numbers. 

The early figures from Nielsen Media Research, a firm that measures the size of television audiences, indicated that approximately 19.7 million people watched the debate on NBC and MSNBC combined. 

Until Wednesday night, the most-watched Democratic primary debate ever had been one that occurred in June 2019, when approximately 18.1 million combined viewers watched the second night of a two-part debate series on NBC, MSNBC, and Telemundo. 

The most-watched primary debate of all time still belongs to the 2015 Republican presidential debate in Ohio, for which approximately 24 million people tuned into Fox News. That debate was the first of the 2016 Republican GOP primaries,

3 hours ago, Jose said:

I'm surprised Klob's meltdown last night isn't being discussed more. Not that she ever mattered, but I can't see her even making it to Super Tuesday at this point.

In case anyone missed it, here is part of Klob's response last night to Butti: 

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you mayor bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the US Senate, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Mitch McConnell, and I have over 300 passed bills.

I am trained in winning elections and I’m the top Senator in the entire state of Minnesota. You are nothing to me but just a local official. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in the Midwest, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me in a debate? Think again, mayor. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of abused interns across the USA and your Indiana election history is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call South Bend. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my stapler.

Not only am I extensively trained in binder combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States congressional offices and I will use its office supplies to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the Midwest, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit post-it notes all over you and you will drown in them.

You’re fucking dead, mayor.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha 7

3 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Wait, where the fluck you get this? :lol: 

Its a modified reddit copy pasta

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SimpleG said:

Its a modified reddit copy pasta

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

And off to KnowYourMeme I go.

4 hours ago, Jose said:

I'm surprised Klob's meltdown last night isn't being discussed more. Not that she ever mattered, but I can't see her even making it to Super Tuesday at this point.

It was bad and frankly I think Pete and Amy dragged each other down. I can't see how someone not firmly in either camp wouldn't be giving the other candidates a look after last night. Honestly I don't see how both of them don't lose some of their firm support too. Pete didn't give me any reasons to vote for him and all of the reasons Amy gave were lame. 

4 hours ago, SFLUFAN said:

That Mayoist memo isn't really doing him any favors when it all but says "I can't win on my own merits so I need someone else to drop out".  It really makes him look weak.

Can't make him look weaker than Bloomberg who came in late and demanded everyone else clear a path for him. 

6 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

If you have 5 candidates and the vote is split:

A - 45%

B - 14%

C - 14%

D - 14%

E - 13%

Then I think A should win with the plurality. If it's:

A - 25%

B - 20%

C - 20%

D - 20%

E - 15%

Then I don't think A should automatically win.

I would still prefer something like ranked voting, but in practice that would almost surely still go to candidate A in your first example so I'd also be okay with just giving it to A in scenario 1.