Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
CitizenVectron

Movies First clip of Tom Holland and RDJ in Back to the Future reboot

Recommended Posts

The RDJ parts look great but the TH stuff doesn't as it still looks too weighted on MJF. Still the tech is very much improving with every new one being made.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So a shot for shot remake in the same era? Or putting their faces on existing footage digitally? Not quite understanding the point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

So a shot for shot remake in the same era? Or putting their faces on existing footage digitally? Not quite understanding the point.

 

It's a deep fake. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

 Not quite understanding the point.

 

The point is to be afraid of technology.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

 

The point is to be afraid of technology.

latest?cb=20131025021908

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

shit fuck it's all in the mind

if you wanna test me i'm sure you'll find

that the things i teach ya be sure to beat ya

but nevertheless you get a less from teacher

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SaysWho? said:

shit fuck it's all in the mind

if you wanna test me i'm sure you'll find

that the things i teach ya be sure to beat ya

but nevertheless you get a less from teacher

video games parappa the rappa GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a YouTube channel called Ctrl Shift Face that does some pretty good deep fakes

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brick said:

There's a YouTube channel called Ctrl Shift Face that does some pretty good deep fakes

 

 

 

 

The Shining with Jim Carrey is probably my favorite one that channel did so far. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...