Update: Masters of the Universe: Revelation - "Part 2 Official Trailer" (Netflix, November 23)

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Update: Masters of the Universe: Revelation - "Part 2 Official Trailer" (Netflix, November 23)
  • 4 weeks later...
22 hours ago, silentbob said:

Just a friendly bump for the 2nd half of the season is now out. I think I’ll watch Hawkeye first tonight, get fucking high tomorrow night and binge the 2nd half of the series 

Watched the first two episodes and once again, the internet outrage over this was premature and overblown. A lot of folks are gonna feel REAL silly for assumptions that were made.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Watched the first two episodes and once again, the internet outrage over this was premature and overblown. A lot of folks are gonna feel REAL silly for assumptions that were made.

I dunno, I mean there was that scene where Teela and her friend were having really aggressive lesbian sex on top of He Mans corpse all while pointing and laughing at some fat balding guy with glasses small dick. Seems about in line with people’s totally rational fears to me. 

• Haha 2

I followed through on my plans and got myself super fucking stones (thanks again Lennon) and binged the entire 2nd half. They really went all Skywalker on Teela’s character and gave her the most powerful weapon in the universe. Plus my gawd was Savage Hulk He-Man fun to watch. More then makes up for the lack of He-Man in the first half. Some emotional shit happens too but they leave it wide open for a continuation *crossing fingers Netflix gives us a 2nd season order soon* Oh and the weed just made the colours shine like crazy and action was making me a man in just pure kid awe

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, silentbob said:

I followed through on my plans and got myself super fucking stones (thanks again Lennon) and binged the entire 2nd half. They really went all Skywalker on Teela’s character and gave her the most powerful weapon in the universe. Plus my gawd was Savage Hulk He-Man fun to watch. More then makes up for the lack of He-Man in the first half. Some emotional shit happens too but they leave it wide open for a continuation *crossing fingers Netflix gives us a 2nd season order soon* Oh and the weed just made the colours shine like crazy and action was making me a man in just pure kid awe

I love He-Hulk too :lol:

• Like 1