• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh snap! Wade's listening to this album.

Animated GIF

I've only listened a couple of times but I would say I  strongly enjoy that song as well.

Overall, the album I enjoy it. It feels a bit more subdued than past albums, but that's not a bad thing. I also like the "cool down song" In Truth Divided that closes the album.

I ended up getting the "deluxe version" that has 2 extra songs, on a separate little mini disc, which don't work on my computer. This is the second time this has happened. The other time was @Greatoneshere's favorite album, Panther, which the deluxe also came with a separate mini disc with extra songs, but my CD (blu-ray) player couldn't read it. :/

Amazon has autorip for this particular album but the autorip doesn't include the bonus songs. :|

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

You can create your own "dream setlist" for Dark Tranquillity for a chance to win this album on vinyl and a t-shirt.

I don't have spotify so maybe @GeneticBlueprint could participate. Only 12 tracks though :/

https://app.wyng.com/DarkTranquillityDreamSetlist

I don't know if you can see that since you don't have a Spotify account but that's my dream setlist making a few adjustments to bring in some of the newer stuff and not make them hate my submission.