1.5 hour secret video of Trump having dinner with Lev Parnas

I posted this on the Discord, but wanted to repost here to get everyone's takes. 

I'm in one of those moods where I am reflecting on the whole Trump thing.

Corruption, awful coverups, misconduct... And the republicans are 100% behind him. And I question why that is. Is it because they're getting something out of him? (Judges, legislation, etc) Is it because he's their id? Is there more to it than that even?
Nixon wasn't like that. They turned on him. Republicans then couldn't have been any better than they are now. Can they?

1 minute ago, CayceG said:

I posted this on the Discord, but wanted to repost here to get everyone's takes. 

Corruption, awful coverups, misconduct... And the republicans are 100% behind him. And I question why that is. Is it because they're getting something out of him? (Judges, legislation, etc) Is it because he's their id? Is there more to it than that even?
Nixon wasn't like that. They turned on him. Republicans then couldn't have been any better than they are now. Can they?

Fox News didn’t exist when Nixon was in office.

3 minutes ago, CayceG said:

That's what people want 

1 hour ago, baconbits said:

He is scared of Sanders,

"If Bernie would have been VP it would have been tougher.  I got 20% of Bernie vote because of trade. He's a big trade guy. Had she picked Bernie Sanders it would have been tougher. He is the only one I didn't want her to pick."

Trump understanding coalition politics better than Hillary lololololololololol

8 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

Fox News didn’t exist when Nixon was in office.

Fox is all in for Republicans. I'm fairly certain they'd jump on board if the GOP did as well. The bigger issue is that an impeached and removed from office president would get all the press in the world. The press can't help themselves and ask Hillary her opinion on everything going on. Journalism in this nation is what's keeping the GOP from dumping Trump. Everything he says would get coverage. Every comment, tweet, and tirade. They can't help themselves. Every interview would be ratings gold because Americans don't know enough to look away and the press certainly isn't capable of the same.

19 minutes ago, CayceG said:

Tribalism. And I think a lot of it has to do with judges.

1 hour ago, CayceG said:

My tin foil hat theory

If Trump falls , he will be the first domino to start the chain reaction. They will prop him up no matter what he does so spot light never veers off him and on to the rest of GOP. 

3 hours ago, Jose said:

Hate to burst your bubble.

Just kidding, I love it.

Not sure what you mean.  From your own link, had Bernie been the nominee Trump likely wouldn't have gotten these votes,

Sanders -> Trump voters…
WI: 51k
MI: 47k
PA: 116k

Trump win margin…
WI: 22k
MI: 10k
PA: 44k

Meaning Sanders would have likely won these states Hillary lost.

5 hours ago, CayceG said:

Trump is a wannabe dictator so he must be rewarding them for their loyalty somehow. Either that are they are so delusional they THINK they are getting something out of it. I think the latter is more accurate.