Super Bowl LIV | Mahomey vs Jimmy GQ | February 2 - 6:30 pm est

Keyser_Soze

3 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

I knew the Chiefs were in the Missouri one, but I didn’t realize until today that the two cities are one contiguous mass. Interesting!

Yeah, I can’t really blame people for that particular screw-up. It’s two cities, same name, right next to each other just divided by a state line. It’s a dumb thing. 

I could expect it from someone who doesn’t follow football or just isn’t very familiar with American geography in general. The POTUS should know these things, though. At least I’d expect any other POTUS but this one to know. It’s just another example of his complete ignorance of the geography of the country he’s leading and there are a lot of examples. 

It's fine for people that don't follow football to not know which Kansas City we're talking about here. However, I find it endlessly hilarious that a bunch of Trump supports, including other politicians, went to bat defending him here only for him to delete the tweet and correct himself.

16 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I could expect it from someone who doesn’t follow football or just isn’t very familiar with American geography in general. The POTUS should know these things, though. At least I’d expect any other POTUS but this one to know. It’s just another example of his complete ignorance of the geography of the country he’s leading and there are a lot of examples. 

2 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

It's fine for people that don't follow football to not know which Kansas City we're talking about here. However, I find it endlessly hilarious that a bunch of Trump supports, including other politicians, went to bat defending him here only for him to delete the tweet and correct himself.

Man 4 more years is going to be magical around these parts.  :daydream:

2 hours ago, Ghost_MH said:

Exactly, it’s just an amusing oopsie for people to not know that some otherwise unremarkable mid western city is split across two states and the sports teams play on the Missouri side. But everything the guy does has to be defended at all costs of personal dignity.

1 hour ago, sblfilms said:

Exactly, it’s just an amusing oopsie for people to not know that some otherwise unremarkable mid western city is split across two states and the sports teams play on the Missouri side. But everything the guy does has to be defended at all costs of personal dignity.

Not defending anyone it’s really just not that big of a deal 

8 hours ago, sblfilms said:

Exactly, it’s just an amusing oopsie for people to not know that some otherwise unremarkable mid western city is split across two states

Kansas City Missouri is actually pretty nice, I certainly wouldn’t call it unremarkable.

Not to mention confusing the two is a sin in the eyes of people from Missouri. They hate Kansas people. :p 

2 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Kansas City Missouri is actually pretty nice, I certainly wouldn’t call it unremarkable.

Besides sports teams, what is KS known for?

5 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Barbeque and nice statues and stuff!

They have union station, a zoo and a nice art museum as well.

Oh yeah, I forgot about their garbage BBQ.