~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

It's a weird way to put it, but I think he's referring to the fact that there was another 1-day drop in the numbers like 3 or 4 days ago (I think... I've lost all sense of time already) but then they shot back up again the next day. He's not saying the stats are being faked.

14 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

It's a weird way to put it, but I think he's referring to the fact that there was another 1-day drop in the numbers like 3 or 4 days ago (I think... I've lost all sense of time already) but then they shot back up again the next day. He's not saying the stats are being faked.

There are dozens of other ways to phrase that, and he idiotically chose the worst possible one.

Milliennial stupidity has no color... this happened in my hometown of Newark, NJ a couple of days ago. This asshole basically had a block party and when the police showed up to disperse the gathering, THIS happened.

After his video went viral in a bad way (he was dragged by people online) The Mayor of Newark Ras Baraka (who succeeded Corey Booker) tracked his ass down and made him apologize to the community at city Hall.

So this story had a somewhat happy ending. Ras is turning out to be a much better Mayor than I thought he would be to be honest. I knew some of his younger siblings in high school... I always thought that family were assholes. Bravo to him though.

1 minute ago, Ricofoley said:

Congress really needed to have a remote voting system set up a month ago

No one could have predicted this was going to happen a month ago!  I mean shit conservatives still think Trump shut down travel from China as soon as they found out about the virus, not a month later.

2 minutes ago, SlipperySlope said:

Fuck those kids.

The Spanish Flu is known to have gotten a huge boost from WWI soldiers returning home from Europe. COVID-19 is going to be remembered in the US as being spread by drunk Zoomers too entitled to take a week off partying and ignorant Boomers to stupid to stop them.