Jump to content

~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~


Recommended Posts

If this was anyone else than someone famous on twitter spouting this bullshit, it would be ignored. But because this person influences her drones of followers we need to waste government resources on this. What if next week Taylor Swift tweets out that a friend of a friend's great aunt got a pimple on their forehead after getting vaccinated? This country is so fucked beyond repair.  

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Littleronin said:

If this was anyone else than someone famous on twitter spouting this bullshit, it would be ignored. But because this person influences her drones of followers we need to waste government resources on this. What if next week Taylor Swift tweets out that a friend of a friend's great aunt got a pimple on their forehead after getting vaccinated? This country is so fucked beyond repair.  

 

I'm pretty sure that the minister is very much over-exaggerating exactly how much time was spent in the attempt to verify this claim.

 

Knowing how Trinidadians operate, all he did was probably make a call to the chief doctor at Port-of-Spain General Hospital and say, "All yuh admitted anyone with swollen balls from the vaccine? No?  Dat's what I thought.  This stupid Minaj bitch causing all sorts of problems. We never letting her back in de country ever again."

 

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

Just got my second shot. I got a protractor, compass, and a tape measure. After a few pricks, I have successfully mapped the circumference and displacement of my balls. I shall keep you all abreast of any changes to my sack size.

 

Going to have to see photographic proof to document this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

 

I'm pretty sure that the minister is very much over-exaggerating exactly how much time was spent in the attempt to verify this claim.

 

Knowing how Trinidadians operate, all he did was probably make a call to the chief doctor at Port-of-Spain General Hospital and say, "All yuh admitted anyone with swollen balls from the vaccine? No?  Dat's what I thought.  This stupid Minaj bitch causing all sorts of problems. We never letting her back in de country ever again."

 


The simple fact that it required any sort of government response is too damn much. Also fuck religion. 
 

GGHSAHG4BNHVDG7OLBXJRQTTEQ.JPG&w=1440
WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

The pastor is a 29-year-old small-business owner running in the Republican primary challenge to Sen. James Lankford (Okla.) in 2022.

 

  • Guillotine 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

The order will also recommend, but not require, venues to check the vaccine status of customers who choose to sit indoors at restaurants.

 

Given that the vast majority of bars in Los Angeles have food I assume this means they're regulated as restaurants? If that's right then this sure seems pointless with it not applying to restaurants.

 

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fscpr-brightspot.s3.ama
LAIST.COM

The new requirement will take effect in October. It comes with a timeline for people to get their shots. You'll need to have at least one dose by Oct. 7 and your second dose by Nov. 4.

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Jason said:

 

Given that the vast majority of bars in Los Angeles have food I assume this means they're regulated as restaurants? If that's right then this sure seems pointless with it not applying to restaurants.

 

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fscpr-brightspot.s3.ama
LAIST.COM

The new requirement will take effect in October. It comes with a timeline for people to get their shots. You'll need to have at least one dose by Oct. 7 and your second dose by Nov. 4.

 

Clubs definitely don't serve food, but it wouldn't surprise me if they start offering 10 dollar peanuts now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, silentbob said:

Doesn’t everyone who works/attends to The White House need to be vaccinated anyways? I believe that goes for Foreign Diplomats too. 

 

Pretty sure in another posted tweet she mention she is already vaxxed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Jason said:

 

Really tired of this country pandering to fucking morons. If a chunk of the population believes your bollocks will swell up and explode or whatever nonsensical shit will happen , it's time to let them go. They have reached the evolutional dead-end. 

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, chakoo said:

 

Pretty sure in another posted tweet she mention she is already vaxxed.

 

I can't believe I've spent even a second thinking about any of this nonsense... but I believe she said that she was planning on getting vaxed, but was not yet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyway, people are nuts. Do you know how flipping easy it is right now to get a vaccine?

 

When my son turned 12, I found literally 100+ available appointment slots for the first Saturday after his birthday. All within like 2 miles of our house.

 

It's such a stark contrast to the hoops I had to jump through to get a shot in March... which, ironically it turns out that being on the leading edge of being vaccines was probably not the best choice, since the protection against infection wanes as time goes on and now that delta is here in full force, my antibodies are wearing off....

 

Oh well, I'm still protected against serious cases and still made the best choice I could at the time with the available info. No regrets.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, Alberta and Saskatchewan have now both announced mask mandates as well as vaccine mandates/passports. This leaves PEI as the sole Canadian province without vaccine requirements to access businesses, events, etc (in some form or another).

 

It's too late for SK and AB (who will likely see a partially healthcare collapse in the coming weeks), but that's what Canada gets for electing conservative premiers across the nation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, CitizenVectron said:

Well, Alberta and Saskatchewan have now both announced mask mandates as well as vaccine mandates/passports. This leaves PEI as the sole Canadian province without vaccine requirements to access businesses, events, etc (in some form or another).

 

It's too late for SK and AB (who will likely see a partially healthcare collapse in the coming weeks), but that's what Canada gets for electing conservative premiers across the nation.

 

Not to go easy on AB but it's just electing shit Premiers period. BC's NDP have been just as awful. It's kind of astonishing that Ford with all his horrible mistakes for the 3rd wave that our 4th wave has been ok without being a cluster ***k (probably because ford went slow on rolling things back and went into hiding).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...