~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

3XYVSOAJWYI6ZJ6IMG5XWO7WFA.jpg&w=1440
WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

The acting commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration and the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention told a top White House official their agencies may not...

Where's my Pfizer fam?

1 minute ago, GeneticBlueprint said:
WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

The acting commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration and the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention told a top White House official their agencies may not...

Where's my Pfizer fam?

Stop asking me to violate HIPPA

38 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:
WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

Where's my Pfizer fam?

I got a moderna booster tho

Moderna may not need a booster as soon due to the higher dosage of the prime delivery. Will be interesting to see, and also interesting if in the future Pfizer moves to a larger dose for their prime shots.

22 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

Seems like the breakthrough cases stuff was maybe a tad overblown.

Half of all breakthroughs were ages 50+, and that cohort over represented in the breakthrough with moderate or severe illness.

Younger vaccinated people continue to be in a pretty low risk group for getting infected at all.

5 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Half of all breakthroughs were ages 50+, and that cohort over represented in the breakthrough with moderate or severe illness.

Younger vaccinated people continue to be in a pretty low risk group for getting infected at all.

Even for young gorditos?!

12 minutes ago, Joe said:

Even for young gorditos?!

From what I’m seeing, yes. If infected there are heightened risks, but weight seems to be less of an issue with regard to being infected post vaccination amongst the under 40 crowd.

I know a lot of users here are a smidge too boomery to even know who the new generation of political commentators are, but this Vaush clip that sums up my thoughts better than I can is a fairly comprehensive take on how much Rogan's actions contribute to making the pandemic worse. Definitely worth a click/view:

Just now, heydude93 said:

I know a lot of users here are a smidge too boomery to even know who the new generation political commentators are, but this Vaush clip that sums up my thoughts better than I can is a fairly comprehensive take on how much Rogan's actions are contributing to making the pandemic worse:

Its a bit of BS though. Yes Rogan took Ivermectin, but it was the human formulation, and was apparently prescribed by a doctor. Of course none of that is reported.

The problem with the truth not being reported has nothing to do with making Rogan look like less of an idiot, it's with the public believing that Rogan took a veterinary product, therefore it's safe for them too. Neither are true. 

10 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

Its a bit of BS though. Yes Rogan took Ivermectin, but it was the human formulation, and was apparently prescribed by a doctor. Of course none of that is reported.

The problem with the truth not being reported has nothing to do with making Rogan look like less of an idiot, it's with the public believing that Rogan took a veterinary product, therefore it's safe for them too. Neither are true. 

I'd recommend watching and/or paying closer attention to the whole video. :)