~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

Alberta, the Florida of Canada, is declaring victory over COVID...

image.jpg
EDMONTON.CTVNEWS.CA

Dr. Deena Hinshaw, in her first appearance since June 29, said the province will shift its public health response and lift a number of measures related to quarantine, isolation and masks.

On Aug 16:

• People who test positive will no longer be required to quarantine
  • People with symptoms will not be asked to be tested

On Aug 30:

• No one will be allowed to be tested unless they are hospitalized or a physician requests it

Can't say you have a fourth wave (in the most unvaccinated province) if there's no testing or news about it!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CitizenVectron said:

image.jpg
EDMONTON.CTVNEWS.CA

Dr. Deena Hinshaw, in her first appearance since June 29, said the province will shift its public health response and lift a number of measures related to quarantine, isolation and masks.

On Aug 16:

On Aug 30:

• No one will be allowed to be tested unless they are hospitalized or a physician requests it

Can't say you have a fourth wave (in the most unvaccinated province) if there's no testing or news about it!

Robot Reaction GIF

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

image.jpg
EDMONTON.CTVNEWS.CA

On Aug 16:

On Aug 30:

Alberta (54.48%) is more highly vaccinated than PEI (43.59%), Saskatchewan (54.02%) and Quebec (54.02%) -  and only behind 10 states in the US.  On a partially vaccinated basis they are at 64.09%,  are slightly behind Saskatchewan at 64.3% and only behind 6 states.  And significantly better than Florida 48%/56% respectively.

At some point, we need to move on with our lives and live with the virus.  Now that most people, who want a vaccination have had the opportunity to have one, it seems like the right time to do that.  I, personally, would like to see that done with a vaccine passport.  But, given that the virus will be circulating globally for years to come, we have to decide what "living with the virus" looks like.

2 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Aaaaaand we're back to full mask mandates at my DoD worksite regardless of vaccination status effective immediately.

I'm curious when/if my very large employer will start to require masks for the vaccinated (only the unvaccinated have to wear them now, and they require proof of vaccination)

My governor refused to allow the TN Health Department to use the J&J vaccine because he believes it was developed using fetal tissue. 

(It was not developed using fetal tissue).

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fewscripps-brightspot.s
WWW.NEWSCHANNEL5.COM

Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee's personal religious views became an obstacle in Tennessee's rollout of one of the COVID vaccines, a former state health department insider claims.

15 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

They had to specify that age so even republicans would be forced to wear them.

"I don't recognize your gregorian calendar! By the calendar of Xephox (which QAnon has proven to be a celestial entity devoted to stopping child trafficking, opposed only by the cosmic forces of the Clinton Universal Directorate), I am only 1.5 years old!!!!"

• Haha 1

i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2020%2F0310%2Fr677684_1
WWW.ESPN.COM

Browns center JC Tretter, who is the NFLPA president, blasted some teams' policy of having unvaccinated players wear wristbands, calling them a "scarlet marking."

The player’s unions are doing a disservice to their members by allowing the minority of players refusing vaccines to gum up the works when the leagues have wanted to require 100% vaccination. Put a bright colored wrist band on all those guys refusing the vaccine.