~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

The final guidelines have been posted for my province. Each of these take effect 3 weeks after the goal has been met:

Step 1 (achieved - 77%) - 70% of 40+ with at least one dose [allow indoor gatherings up to 10 people]

Step 2 (achieved - 71%) - 70% of 30+ with at least one dose [increase household gathering sizes to 15, open restaurants without restriction]

Step 3 (not achieved - 66%) - 70% of 18+ with at least one dose [remove restrictions on gatherings and events]

Step 4 (not achieved - 62%) - 70% of 12+ with at least one dose [remove all mask and other restrictions]

Nice to have solid metrics to look forward to and follow, in terms of re-opening. I would have liked to see second dose requirements included, but the uptake so far has been great for that, as well, and should reach most people by August.

cruise-florida.jpg
WWW.NEWSWEEK.COM

DeSantis' remarks came two days after the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued approval for the first revenue cruise to leave an American port in over a year.

Hmm. What happened to "let people and companies decide!"

3 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Officially had my second shot, download complete 👨‍🔬

2 hours ago, silentbob said:

Can you provide your 5G password for us to use until we get our own. 

get my first shot a week today

Just be glad the pandemic didn't happen 20 years ago. 

Imagine how annoying it would be to have dial up sounds coming from your arm.

2 hours ago, MarSolo said:

So apparently some Fauci emails leaked and right wingers are claiming they were “right about him being a fraud”. Or at least that’s what the memes say.

What the hell did I miss?

What did they say? Probably privately complaining about Trump and/or other Republicans I'd imagine. 

4 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

hopefully this means he doesn't have to work for Bezos again

Yellow badge means that he is a contractor. Based on the uniform I would guess that he delivers in a sprinter van. Fucking, bottle pissers are the worst. (I'm just being stupid. good for him)