~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

FAYNVVS3KMI6XKCJN6KCHJ277U.jpg&w=1440
WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

A draft FEMA document envisions four different models for sites, with the largest capable of handling 6,000 doses a day.

Others disagreed with the Biden administration’s efforts, in a sign that greater federal coordination is already becoming politically charged. Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R), a close Trump apply, ridiculed the plan this week, referring to the anticipated centers as “FEMA camps.”

“I can tell you, that’s not necessary in Florida,” he said.

3 minutes ago, Jason said:
FAYNVVS3KMI6XKCJN6KCHJ277U.jpg&w=1440
WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

A draft FEMA document envisions four different models for sites, with the largest capable of handling 6,000 doses a day.

Others disagreed with the Biden administration’s efforts, in a sign that greater federal coordination is already becoming politically charged. Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R), a close Trump apply, ridiculed the plan this week, referring to the anticipated centers as “FEMA camps.”

“I can tell you, that’s not necessary in Florida,” he said.

Killing your constituents to own the libs.

1 minute ago, Fizzzzle said:

So people like you or me are waiting until probably June at the earliest?

Even that seems a bit optimistic, based on this press conference.

If Oregon is rolling out ages 65-80 in four different waves, I don't have confidence they'll just open it up entirely to 65 and under.

1 minute ago, Joe said:

Oregon has been trending towards the top of vaccines used up until this point, so I would surprised to see them fare that badly moving forward.

Yeah OHA has certainly made it clear Oregon ranks near the top (as in best) of total cases, case rate, test positivity rate, and deaths. 

And they are either inline or ahead of other states in vaccine rollout.

2 minutes ago, Air_Delivery said:

I don't know why people think "this rate" will remain linear. With Biden ramping up the federal response I think younger people will be able to get it later April.

The 100 million shots goal is basically a joke now. If he doesn't destroy that number (he will), we have big problems.