~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

Just now, Chairslinger said:

We broke the daily record again. The good news is that it was only by a little, the bad news is that means it was still almost 4,000 people in one day.

I know I have said this before, but the amount of times during this crisis that "worst case scenario" has turned into the new normal in just a matter of weeks is just soul crushing.

Wasn't it Riley that was predicting 3,000 per day by late January and there was some skepticism that was too pessimistic? @CitizenVectron

Take the daily cases today and 2% of them will be dead in 4 weeks.

7 hours ago, Chairslinger said:

We broke the daily record again. The good news is that it was only by a little, the bad news is that means it was still almost 4,000 people in one day.

I know I have said this before, but the amount of times during this crisis that "worst case scenario" has turned into the new normal in just a matter of weeks is just soul crushing.

Wasn't it Riley that was predicting 3,000 per day by late January and there was some skepticism that was too pessimistic? @CitizenVectron

I was definitely in shock and in disbelief when he said that and then we passed that number a few days later. Sucks.

201201-capitol-building-ap-773.jpg
WWW.POLITICO.COM

The Office of the Attending Physician has been offering the test, made by Curative, to members, staff and reporters on Capitol Hill since at least November.

Brian Monahan, the Capitol physician, acknowledged the FDA’s warning in a Monday memo obtained by POLITICO, which described the test as “the most accurate available” and noting that the risk of a false negative “is a problem for all coronavirus tests.”

I got vaxxed. I’m in the 1B phase (diabetic since childhood) and my pharmacist who I get my flu and pneumonia vaccines from sent me a text saying they had some expiring stock that needed to be used that night.

7 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

I got vaxxed. I’m in the 1B phase (diabetic since childhood) and my pharmacist who I get my flu and pneumonia vaccines from sent me a text saying they had some expiring stock that needed to be used that night.

This guy is gone for weeks, only to come back and brag :p

2 hours ago, Joe said:

How is that a brag lol.

I mean, having a chronic illness that will likely end my life earlier than if I didn’t have it is pretty impressive, guy.

28 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I bet I'd die before you with covid

Just now, mclumber1 said:

Quit flexing bro

Well, despite my diabetes, I'm in pretty good health these days. Down to 185 from my fattest of 255 in 2019, so a normal BMI for the first time since I was a teenager. A1C was 5.2 when I went to the endocrinologist a couple weeks ago. BP and cholesterol are normal now.