~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

1 hour ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Honestly at this point I hope jr kicks it more than I hope sr did just because

It is what it is

I was just thinking about how He's death by COVID-19 could actually wake up conservatives too how serious this disease in, but then I realized that's just make up some conspiracy about how Jr was assassinated or faked his death.

6d59fec0-e6ed-48e3-983a-002dac309183-AR-
WWW.FREEP.COM

Hundreds of people gathered in Newaygo Friday to protest the epidemic order in Michigan that closes in-person dining for three weeks.

Jim Cory, the owner of Jimmy’s Roadhouse, was among the speakers at the event. He called COVID-19 “the Chinese Communist Party virus,” and questioned the validity of the results of the U.S. election, where President-elect Joe Biden defeated Trump, according to vote tallies.

“There’s something not right here,” Cory said of the coronavirus pandemic. “Things aren’t adding up. I think they’re using this (COVID-19) now because of the election. They want to keep us quiet. "

😐

If Trump could just concede to Biden, then this China virus would never be heard from again. As long as Trump keeps his hopes of winning alive, the virus apparently lives (according to Trump logic) Although if he does win, does that me the vaccines aren’t effective and we have 4 more years of Covid?

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Ominous said:
6d59fec0-e6ed-48e3-983a-002dac309183-AR-
WWW.FREEP.COM

Hundreds of people gathered in Newaygo Friday to protest the epidemic order in Michigan that closes in-person dining for three weeks.

Jim Cory, the owner of Jimmy’s Roadhouse, was among the speakers at the event. He called COVID-19 “the Chinese Communist Party virus,” and questioned the validity of the results of the U.S. election, where President-elect Joe Biden defeated Trump, according to vote tallies.

There’s something not right here,” Cory said of the coronavirus pandemic. “Things aren’t adding up. I think they’re using this (COVID-19) now because of the election. They want to keep us quiet. "

😐

Has anyone else noticed this phrase is picking up steam as the catchphrase of election denialism? 

Like how the Obama era "I am just asking questions" led to the Trump era of "Well a lot of people are saying" this seems to be solidifying as the go to phrase for denying the election results while not committing to any actual claim for why they are wrong...

"Trump lost 40 court cases, every state confirmed there was no fraud, Biden won by 7 million votes....what is your problem?"

"I dunno man, the results just don't feel right...."

20 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

"I dunno man, the results just don't feel right...."

This is what I hear every time we need to waste a lot of time and money in the corporate world. 

Just enough evidence to prove to me what I had already concluded, there is nothing special about our leaders in business, they are just as dumb as you or I. 

10 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:
3500.jpg?width=1200&height=630&quality=8
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Governor to receive award for ‘masterful use’ of TV but critics say it ignores problems New York experienced amid pandemic

OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

what the FUCK

so much back-patting among the coastal elite, it’s disgusting 

23 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:
3500.jpg?width=1200&height=630&quality=8
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Governor to receive award for ‘masterful use’ of TV but critics say it ignores problems New York experienced amid pandemic

OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Are you suggesting this wasn't masterful?

062920_nyc_coronavirusmountainiii1280x72

• Haha 1

?m=02&d=20201118&t=2&i=1541683681&r=LYNX
WWW.REUTERS.COM

Canada, which has reserved enough doses to vaccinate residents against COVID-19 several times over, is in talks with other governments about a plan to donate shots to lower-income countries, according to three sources familiar with the matter.

PKKvsxg.gif

1 minute ago, CitizenVectron said:
?m=02&d=20201118&t=2&i=1541683681&r=LYNX
WWW.REUTERS.COM

Canada, which has reserved enough doses to vaccinate residents against COVID-19 several times over, is in talks with other governments about a plan to donate shots to lower-income countries, according to three sources familiar with the matter.

So...America?

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just some advice to whomever cares to read this and listen - don't be a part of the first wave of immunity shots. There are about 4 different tests being conducted in the world atm, and each one is a different serum. We don't know which one will be the best treatment, how if you take a lesser-benefitting treatment then try taking a better treatment afterwards will react with one another, and how the physical roll-outs of each treatment will go (hospitals? pharmacies? drive-thrus? etc).

You gotta remember, every immunization has a percentage chance of causing another problem. And if you're in that first batch of shot takers and then get sick from something new, you've got another medical situation that the world (let alone the US) won't be ready to deal with.

Definitely take your shots. But don't be anxious to take them right away.

• Guillotine 1

24 minutes ago, IdeaOfEvil said:

Just some advice to whomever cares to read this and listen - don't be a part of the first wave of immunity shots. There are about 4 different tests being conducted in the world atm, and each one is a different serum. We don't know which one will be the best treatment, how if you take a lesser-benefitting treatment then try taking a better treatment afterwards will react with one another, and how the physical roll-outs of each treatment will go (hospitals? pharmacies? drive-thrus? etc).

You gotta remember, every immunization has a percentage chance of causing another problem. And if you're in that first batch of shot takers and then get sick from something new, you've got another medical situation that the world (let alone the US) won't be ready to deal with.

Definitely take your shots. But don't be anxious to take them right away.

I mean, the only way to be sure about the safety (and mass efficacy) of the first vaccine shots will be to wait years. And chances are, most countries that get the vaccine quickly will have multiple variants rolling out at the same time (e.g. Pfizer and Moderna). I understand that one may be slightly better than the other...but realistically, I will be taking the first shot offered to me.

I just wonder when people will feel safe without mask mandates and social distancing. I know after I have the vaccine I won’t feel comfortable without a mask since lord knows I could still be harboring the virus without knowing. It’ll be interesting to see if we ever reach pre-covid normalcy again. And if we don’t, how close to it will we get and when will get there.