~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

This is very much like when Trump fans cheer when Trump attacks a reporter.

They don't realize that ultimately that reporter is not asking that question for their benefit, they are asking it because the American people deserve answers, and thus accountability, from their elected officials.

Trump fans think he is sticking it to Joe personally right now. That's why they will cheer it even as it makes fighting the virus harder and some kind of terrorist attack more likely.

• Guillotine 1

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

I've been posting my tweets on here for like a year now so that's on you if it's taken you that long to catch on. :lol:

My mind is blown. That last tweet actually pissed me off enough to investigate who this person was. As soon as I saw that Wade was following the account and that it was from California, I was like, hold up!

1 hour ago, Joe said:

My mind is blown. That last tweet actually pissed me off enough to investigate who this person was. As soon as I saw that Wade was following the account and that it was from California, I was like, hold up!

Only thing better than the sketchy follow is the oblivious nonfollow. :mthinking:

38 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

I'm scared to think how these fucks would react if some group actually did kidnap a government official

"Had it coming. You know you gotta work with people. If the governor just tried to hear them out everything would have been fine. But hey atleast Michigan had been liberated." (Trump voice)

• Guillotine 1

55 minutes ago, Jason said:
NDZUSBW6P4I6VMQF76BY4FNJUY.jpg&w=1440
WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

The announcement puts the United States on track to have two strikingly effective coronavirus vaccines available in coming weeks.

Seems like just the type of number for their board members to sell their stock at some point today. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:
NDZUSBW6P4I6VMQF76BY4FNJUY.jpg&w=1440
WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

The announcement puts the United States on track to have two strikingly effective coronavirus vaccines available in coming weeks.

Moderna announced Monday that its vaccine can be stable at refrigerator temperatures for a month and frozen for up to six months. It will not require dilution at the point of care, unlike the Pfizer vaccine.

This is probably the biggest news out of this study. Definitely more encouraging on how to distribute the vaccine vs the Pfizer vaccine.

4 minutes ago, Chris- said:

Are they both two doses? Because that’s going to get funky from a mass distribution standpoint.  

If you distribute the two vaccines from a geographical standpoint it may help with logistics.  For instance, All healthcare workers west of the Mississippi get the Pfiezer vaccine, and all those east of the Mississippi get the Moderna.  

Just now, mclumber1 said:

If you distribute the two vaccines from a geographical standpoint it may help with logistics.  For instance, All healthcare workers west of the Mississippi get the Pfiezer vaccine, and all those east of the Mississippi get the Moderna.  

That’s good, because then the zombie outbreak will only happen either east OR west of the Mississippi instead of all over. :sun: 

• Shocked 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Per wapo this one is also two shots

Yeah this could be messy if not carefully managed. Speaking of which...

Holy shit. 

Trump should be executed for this. I usually reign in my language in a recordable, scrape-able format such as a forum, but this it beyond the pale. Trump is going to be responsible for even more deaths in the deadliest time of this pandemic. He is betraying the country and personally responsible and deserves nothing less than death at the hands of the State. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

In one of the rural counties southeast of San Antonio, someone hosted a 600 person wedding. My understanding is there wasn't any masking or distancing going on and there's a massive outbreak. At least 4 people had covid at the wedding and now I'm hearing about dozens of positives in the area. 

• Guillotine 3