~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

12 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

I still get customers that either don't wear a mask, use them as chin supports or don't cover their nose! Some are like I completely forgot we're supposed to have a mask on... :tired: Just a bunch of bullshit I don't believe for a second!

That's your chance to have a really snotty sneeze right in their face. They can't complain because they were supposed to be wearing the mask. :p

23 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

I still get customers that either don't wear a mask, use them as chin supports or don't cover their nose! Some are like I completely forgot we're supposed to have a mask on... :tired: Just a bunch of bullshit I don't believe for a second!

Ive forgotten mine a few times. It just doesn’t seem natural to grab a mask on the way out. I just end up buying one wherever I am that it’s required 

2 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

Ive forgotten mine a few times. It just doesn’t seem natural to grab a mask on the way out. I just end up buying one wherever I am that it’s required 

I have mine by the door by my wallet. It's easy to remember but also easy to remember because I've been doing it for months and have never forgotten.

6 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I have mine by the door by my wallet. It's easy to remember but also easy to remember because I've been doing it for months and have never forgotten.

I don’t often need one, I don’t live in a very populated area. But at the same time, I have no problem wearing one around others. I don’t enjoy it, but the inconvenience is minimal, and it makes others more comfortable. Im certainly not going to get mad because I don’t have the mask I knew I needed before I went in.

6 minutes ago, finaljedi said:

I have a box of disposable masks in the back seat and a cloth one I keep with me, sometimes I forget in the parking lot of a store, see someone else and then go back to my car

I bought a 15 pack of disposable masks. The ear loops kept breaking. Tried singles of a few others, same problem. 

I cannot workout with a mask. I can’t. Im just running now in the mornings.  I tried going to the gym with s mask, but as soon as I start sucking air the mask messes with me. 

3 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

I had to go to the office last week and I brought three cloth masks. The masks get hot and sweaty if you are talking so I switched them every couple of hours. I can’t imagine wearing the same mask all day. 

You get used to it.  Plus, different cloth masks behave differently.  I have one mask that basically stay very close to my mouth and nose, so when I'm walking around the campus, it's pretty hard to breath because I keep sucking the fabric into my mouth and nose.   I also have another mask that has a ridge/seam down the middle that effectively keeps the mask separated from my face holes, which allows for easier breathing.  

5 hours ago, Remarkableriots said:
rs_1200x1200-201017103444-1200-dmitry.cm
WWW.GOOGLE.COM

Fitness influencer Dmitriy Stuzhuk has passed away due to complications related to coronavirus. His ex-wife confirmed his death in a heartbreaking Instagram post.

:feelsrona:

lol this reminds me of another fitness person that has been very vocal about COVID-19, and masks, and how lockdowns never should have happened.

As I've mentioned before I've been using this time to get into better shape, so because I've watched some fitness videos, YouTube's algorithm suggests other videos to me. That's fine. The ads I get are also sometimes fitness related. Also fine. However, I kept seeing these ads by one guy that were very annoying, and seemed very click bait, and misinformation filled. Came across another video from a guy called Alan Roberts calling this guy out and his misinformation, poor workout advice, etc. and it was pretty funny. Now of course looking at this Alan Roberts "Every Damn Day Fitness" channel, and his Instagram and it's nothing but yelling at fat people, and screaming nonsense about the corona virus (oh and of course with a bit of "but what about the Democrats?" politics from an "independent voter", just for good measure).

Take a look for yourselves if you feel like giving yourselves a brain aneurism

https://www.instagram.com/alanrobertseddf/?hl=en

I keep checking back just to see in case he catches COVID-19 and changes his tune (and I guess because I hate myself). Even his fitness stuff though I don't see much advice on his YT, and so why would anyone take or buy advice/programs from him when they can get more/better advice from better people, and sometimes for free?

2 hours ago, Ricofoley said:

Good luck North Dakota

106065f2-0522-4dd2-8ab0-bf3a5fa64b6d-gai
WWW.USATODAY.COM

New research shows some neck gaiters may be ineffective in preventing the spread of COVID-19. Here's what you should wear instead.

I have seen people use neck gaiters which sounds like a bad idea.

On the one hand, the German people seem to be the best at doing things properly, but on the other hand they do things a little too properly and think too highly of themselves, resulting in some horrible things.

In the end, all people are generally universally kind to the people they know, and horrible monsters to people they don't know.

18xp-rapper-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.
WWW.GOOGLE.COM

Fontrell Antonio Baines, who performs as Nuke Bizzle, illegally obtained $1.2 million in jobless benefits intended for workers idled by the coronavirus pandemic, the authorities said.

• Guillotine 1