~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

One more day to go until the UK government tells me whether I’m allowed to go outside at all. I miss the days when people were saying there we no chance of a second wave...and now here we are, really we should have a full second lockdown but economically we can’t. So thieve most likely to become ill (low income workers) will continue and those who can afford to stay at home - will be. 

1 hour ago, gamer.tv said:

One more day to go until the UK government tells me whether I’m allowed to go outside at all. I miss the days when people were saying there we no chance of a second wave...and now here we are, really we should have a full second lockdown but economically we can’t. So thieve most likely to become ill (low income workers) will continue and those who can afford to stay at home - will be. 

Which will fuck up the economy anyway!  Good times, good times.

I never thought COVID would tear through MY family, sobs COVID denier who has COVID tear through his family.

YD2I5DQJUUI6XBYZBXYVTUKHSQ.jpg
WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

Tony Green, on dismissing, denying, contracting and spreading the coronavirus.

Some people in my family didn’t necessarily share all of my views, but I pushed it. I’ve always been out front with my opinions. I’m gay and I’m conservative, so either way I’m used to going against the grain. I stopped trusting the media for my information when it went hard against Trump in 2016. I got rid of my cable. It’s all opinion anyway, so I’d rather come up with my own. I find a little bit of truth here and a little there, and I pile it together to see what it makes. I have about 4,000 people in my personal network, and not one of them had gotten sick. Not one. You start to hear jokes about, you know, a skydiver jumps out of a plane without a parachute and dies of covid-19. You start to think: “Something’s really fishy here.” You start dismissing and denying.

I told my family: “Come on. Enough already. Let’s get together and enjoy life for once.”

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

I never thought COVID would tear through MY family, sobs COVID denier who has COVID tear through his family.

YD2I5DQJUUI6XBYZBXYVTUKHSQ.jpg
WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

Tony Green, on dismissing, denying, contracting and spreading the coronavirus.

So basically he was in a far right facebook group with thousands of bots, lol.