~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

Wisconsin Republicans everybody demonstrating as to why anti-intellectualism and conspiracy theories outweigh the safety of their communities.  This is honestly one of the most fucked up interviews I've seen in a while. 

923aadf1-ad09-4267-b4a9-3018d4994510-93a
WWW.JSONLINE.COM

State Sen. Van Wanggaard, R-Racine, talks about the reluctance of Republican caucus members to enact state mandates relating to the coronavirus despite a large increase in the state's...

• Guillotine 1

59 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:
201003125931-chris-christie-2019-file-su
WWW.CNN.COM

Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is being kept under close watch by doctors as he enters his second week in the hospital battling the coronavirus, making his case the most serious among senior...

He's just been discharged.

• Sad 3

A big question is whether they're actually all gonna keep it outside this time or whether we're gonna see photos come out a week from now of people hanging out inside the White House with no masks again. We still don't know if the ACB spread was during the speech outside or whether it was during those indoor photo ops. Also, whether or not people actually keep their masks on.

1 hour ago, vaxick said:
AP_20284663839004.jpg
WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

First public appearance of president since returning from treatment at Walter Reed Medical Centre

I expect if he gets a second term this balcony aesthetic will get a lot more play. It feels so dictator-y to me. 

7 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:
WWW.MSN.COM

Upon leaving the hospital, Trump would rip open a button-down dress shirt to reveal a t-shirt with the Superman logo.

I have no words.

Trump wanted to cosplay as an illegal alien???

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1