~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

11 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

That spounds about right... when they said he weighed 230 I said that was straight bullshit. Lebron James probably weighs 240-250...Trump ain't Lebron james.

Yeah, and he is pretty tall. I saw him once almost 15 years ago. I was in NYC, he was walking from his car into a building as my taxi driver drove by pointing him out. The guy is absolutely tall. I’d say 6’2-6’3. Im sure he’s obviously shorter now. 

either way, 322lbs, that’s a lot of fatass. 

57 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

Yeah, and he is pretty tall. I saw him once almost 15 years ago. I was in NYC, he was walking from his car into a building as my taxi driver drove by pointing him out. The guy is absolutely tall. I’d say 6’2-6’3. Im sure he’s obviously shorter now. 

He’s a hulking specimen. The kind that would end up as a bloater in The Last of Us

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, BloodyHell said:

Yea even with his heels on he’s around 6’1. My guess he’s always been at 6 or under and he sure as fuck isn’t under 375. 

1 hour ago, SaysWho? said:

Trump says the families of losers and suckers could have given him COVID.

image.jpg
WWW.POLITICO.COM

“They come within an inch of my face, sometimes,” the president said of the families of America’s war dead.

I'm glad to see this is getting more notice. In that interview with Hannity he pretty much blamed Law Enforcement and the military for Hope Hicks' (himself) getting Covid. I saw a representative from a veteran's association who is also an army vet saying this on CNN.

6 hours ago, osxmatt said:

I know hyperbole is incredibly popular, both from Trump, and from those describing Trump, but he legitimately sounds borderline incapacitated.

No he sounds fully incapacitated from a completely objective and non-partisan viewpoint. He should not be in charge right now. 

I mentioned to my better half (keep in mind she's a self-proclaimed moderate and in law enforcement) that Trump made health a big issue with Hillary and tried to do the same with Biden. She said something that I've not heard but apparently there are variations, "Karma isn't swift but she collects with interest." I was actually surprised that she shrugged her shoulders about people probably attending a rally from Trump this weekend. "At a certain point, you're responsible for your own actions. How many times can you tell someone to wear a mask and social distance?"

Similar thing my brother said. He's not very political, but he feels these people attending rallies or being anti-mask are winners of the Darwin award. None of these people are hardcore Democrats or progressives, yet I feel like they're less forgiving to these folk than I am.

I continue to hope that is what we're seeing and they can't be swayed by whatever crazy shit gets pulled out of nowhere this month. I know for those two, they're voting Biden 100%.