~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

3 minutes ago, silentbob said:

He’s going to die at the White House.

He won't be the first.

whitehousehistory-c8859f759e.png
WWW.WHITEHOUSEHISTORY.ORG

There are a number of people who have passed away while living or working in the Executive Mansion. The below list includes all known deaths in the White House, of...

3 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Fuck this fucking shitgibbon. I hope he dies. 

I know you're not treating him, so I'd guess your opinion can't be 100%, but since you're in the medical field... am I seeing things with all the wincing? Like looking into this too much? The lady works in forensics and even she thought he looked completely winded and the whole thing looked weird.

Just now, SaysWho? said:

I know you're not treating him, but since you're in the medical field... am I seeing things with all the wincing? Like looking into this too much? The lady works in forensics and even she thought he looked completely winded and the whole thing looked weird.

I’m at work, haven’t had a chance to watch it yet. I’ll stick my ear buds in later and see. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

I know you're not treating him, so I'd guess your opinion can't be 100%, but since you're in the medical field... am I seeing things with all the wincing? Like looking into this too much? The lady works in forensics and even she thought he looked completely winded and the whole thing looked weird.

He's absolutely kind of fucked up right now.

22 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Nah, he looks bad. I bet he’s retracting like a morherfucker under that oversized suit. 

• Thanks 2