~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

15 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Stupid? Sure, just strike your skull with a mallet until you stop feeling bad and start feeling great! :sun:

Had my concussion back in Sept so I will pass on the mallet idea. God just thinking about it gives me a headache.

• Shocked 1

"It wasn't easy—well, for me it wasn't bad. I have great knowledge of it now. But don't—it will dominate you unless you dominate it. And we won't let it. We won't. And I've been in the hospital—great staff, by the way. Great doctors, the best. And I'm in there, and I'm not—not campaigning. Right? So some are saying I should get extra time. Extra time (makes squinty mouth). Hidin' Biden had extra time, and they're saying I should get more. So maybe we delay the vote. We're looking into it."

- My prediction for his next rally (also where he will go and hug people).

6 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

It's a fake explainer by a paper (NYT, WaPo) from the Trump campaign as to how Trump caught the virus. Except it's full of obvious partisan hackery, like claiming the virus was wearing Biden-Harris campaign gear.

Obviously the screenshot was satire, but the person tweeting it seemed to take it seriously, so that threw me off.

Basically I hate Twitter.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

Harris should doubly be refusing to debate Pence in the same room now, you know Trump is going to force Pence to be around him even if it's not with the intentional goal of trying to give it to Harris via Pence.

They're going to put up plexiglass walls between the candidates and the moderator.