~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

Gonna throw out the guess that he's released in the next few days with the understanding that he's nowhere near 100% recovered and needs to rest at the White House, immediately goes out and starts campaigning anyway, and looks and sounds like absolute shit the entire time. Which honestly might be the funniest outcome, assuming he's no longer infectious at that point.

4 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

Gonna throw out the guess that he's released in the next few days with the understanding that he's nowhere near 100% recovered and needs to rest at the White House, immediately goes out and starts campaigning anyway, and looks and sounds like absolute shit the entire time. Which honestly might be the funniest outcome, assuming he's no longer infectious at that point.

Him becoming a long hauler would indeed be extremely funny and the most optimal outcome overall

"But he's not dead!!!"

14 hours ago, osxmatt said:

The global pandemic or Trump presidency or 2020?

Hard to know which nightmare these days.

The Pandemic. I actually did some work with them last year but went back to LA. Was orginally just going to work with them for a short stint this year but when the pandemic hit, I just stayed here because LA was pretty much dead workwise. I'll probably continue working with them through the end of the year.

5 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

The Pandemic. I actually did some work with them last year but went back to LA. Was orginally just going to work with them for a short stint this year but when the pandemic hit, I just stayed here because LA was pretty much dead workwise. I'll probably continue working with them through the end of the year.

Have you ever met David Muir?

1 minute ago, SaysWho? said:

I really feel they shouldn't. They're trying to project "strength" (polling shows no change thus far), but what if he does another "kill my own supporters" super spreader rally and he appears weak or tired?

All of that would suck. 

But you KNOW he wants to "project strength" by walking out of Walter Reed, regardless of if his treatment or illness are complete. 

If He Dies Ivan Drago GIF

47 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

It's a fake explainer by a paper (NYT, WaPo) from the Trump campaign as to how Trump caught the virus. Except it's full of obvious partisan hackery, like claiming the virus was wearing Biden-Harris campaign gear.

Now it looks like someone didn't get my joke :p

• Haha 2

curling-rock.jpg
WWW.TSN.CA

The men's playoff round at a curling bonspiel was cancelled Sunday after a player received a notification from the COVID Alert app.

A Canadian success story. The COVID Alert App from the federal government has been downloaded an estimated 3 million times, and has stopped the first high-profile curling bonspiel to take place during the pandemic. So far the app is available in Ontario, Saskatchewan, and New Brunswick, and will be rolling out to BC and Quebec as well (each province has to link their health system).

I downloaded it when it launched in August and so far no notifications. 🤞

5 minutes ago, Joe said:

He's not even wearing an N95 or a KN95 and the dude in the front has an N95 with a respirator valve. What the fuck?

Why would trump wear one?  It protects the wearer, and he already has covid.  N95 masks don't keep the covid in.  A normal cloth mask is sufficient.  Now the valve on the secret service members isn't a problem as long as they don't have covid.  But most places i've been just wear a cloth mask over the N95 to cover all the bases.  They should be more concerned with wearing eye shields than anything else.

1 minute ago, Chadatog said:

Why would trump wear one?  It protects the wearer, and he already has covid.  N95 masks don't keep the covid in.  A normal cloth mask is sufficient.  Now the valve on the secret service members isn't a problem as long as they don't have covid.  But most places i've been just wear a cloth mask over the N95 to cover all the bases.  They should be more concerned with wearing eye shields than anything else.

An N95 without a vale absolutely will keep the virus in -- and significantly more than a cloth mask.