~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

54 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Is it crazy that I don't trust anything the doctors are saying? The Presidential doctor is such a suck-up, too.

On Friday they said he was great, and now they say his oxygen actually dipped to 94% before being given oxygen. But he is great now, trust us!

Also lol'd at this exchange:

Did you give him a second round of oxygen?"

- 'Uhh, I'd have to check with the nurse..."

Which means yes we did, but we've been instructed to only say good things.

He looks and sounds just like Ronny Jackson.

I had to do a double take yesterday.

41 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

If I had to guess, I'd say that they're not completely lying that his condition is at least not getting worse, but that his lungs are pretty fucked up and that he should all by rights still be a hospital bed for a few days, but Trump is hell bent on triumphantly walking out of the hospital some time doing the day on Monday while the stock market is open. It's already been confirmed that he deliberately delayed going to Walter Reed until the market was closed on Friday.

That's interesting.

So we really have no idea what's going on.

The idea that Trump will walk out of there tomorrow may happen, or it may be as delusional as "We'll be open by Easter"(anyone else remember that one? :lol: )

3 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

For Meadows things are absolutely not fine, hes 100% gone regardless of outcome, Trump lives he fires him for saying hes not good, Trump dies Pence fires him cause hes a shitlord and probably prefers his own shitlord.

He also resigned from a perpetually safe congressional district.

11 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Lol he's forcing his doctors to do dumb things and it might kill him 

Just :feelsrona:

I was talking about this with my mom last night because my dad died of lung cancer, which had many different issues with breathing before it was all over.

I was saying that you wonder what would happen if it ever came time for Trump to go on a vent. I could totally see him causing his own death by, in those crucial minutes, telling his doctors to wait and not do it.

What do you do as a doctor when the President of the United States orders you not to vent him, and then he becomes unable to give further directions because he can't talk anymore?

4 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

I was talking about this with my mom last night because my dad died of lung cancer, which had many different issues with breathing before it was all over.

I was saying that you wonder what would happen if it ever came time for Trump to go on a vent. I could totally see him causing his own death by, in those crucial minutes, telling his doctors to wait and not do it.

What do you do as a doctor when the President of the United States orders you not to vent him, and then he becomes unable to give further directions because he can't talk anymore?

Isn't he technically the boss of these doctors and nurses?

3 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

Thats not the point, they're saying Trump is getting better and is fine and doesn't need O2, when hes receiving a steroid thats recommended only for use in patients who are not getting better or fine and need O2.

I was more responding to that stupid NBC doctor who acted like they were giving Trump the wrong treatment.

5 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Isn't he technically the boss of these doctors and nurses?

Right, that's my point.

It puts these doctors in a horrible position. 

I can totally imagine Trump having that VIP syndrome just because of who he is. Add onto that that these doctors are literally bound to take orders from him and that adds another layer of self-inflicted danger for Trump.

3 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Unless pence has military authority, trump can simply order that he be discharged lol. 

I think it's important to remember that Trump is 74 and can barely walk even on a good day.

If he pulls rank to be released early there's a good chance he has a Hillary moment.