~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

8 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

I’ve realized that spotting is no longer a thing at the gym. I see someone about to fail on the benchpress putting up way too much weight, their arms are shaking, movement paused, slowly bending in reverse, their back arches to exorcist-levels just before their feet lift from the floor and flail about in the air: in March and prior I would have run over to help, but, now, I just watch thinking “better than the long term effects of COVID!”. Get stronger or die trying, baby!

I finally set up a gym in the garage. when I bench, I don't put on the clips on my barbell in case of failure, lean to one side and let those plates slide off. Better that than dead.

11 minutes ago, Joestradamus said:

I finally set up a gym in the garage. when I bench, I don't put on the clips on my barbell in case of failure, lean to one side and let those plates slide off. Better that than dead.

If I fail I always bring down mid chest then roll it to my waist and sit up and then stand up with it. Roll of shame !

9 hours ago, silentbob said:

He uses the Russian vaccine and every surviving Canadian after Covid gets a free American Winter Home with all the vacancies he will open up. 

Once the American republic is formally over and the Republican Party takes perpetual power it’s only a matter of time before Canada becomes a dominion of America 

12 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Once the American republic is formally over and the Republican Party takes perpetual power it’s only a matter of time before Canada becomes a dominion of America 

Meet the Robinsons will be right then.

9cc6390b-07ba-4b48-9562-86ebfcecf758_scr
GETYARN.IO

Meet the Robinsons (2010) - Find video clips by quote. GetYarn.io now.

50 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

O shit dude, I hope you can finish writing this series more quickly than George RR Martin. Seems fascinating!

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brig
WWW.LATIMES.COM

The median age of people with COVID-19 in the U.S. has declined, with adults in their 20s now accounting for more cases than people in any other age group.

Over time, these infections in younger adults appeared to spread to older, more vulnerable adults in certain parts of the country, the researchers wrote.

In the Southeastern U.S., an increase in the test positivity rate for people in their 20s and 30s was followed nine days later by an increase in the positivity rate for people in their 40s and 50s. Six days after that, people ages 60 and up had a higher positivity rate as well.

In the Southwestern U.S., an increase in the positivity rate for people under 60 was followed about four days later by an increase in the positivity rate for people ages 60 and up. The same pattern was seen in the south-central states, though the lag there was seven days.

There are several plausible explanations for why this might be the case, the CDC team wrote. Younger adults are more likely to work in restaurants, stores, childcare centers and other places that put them at greater risk of exposure to the coronavirus. At the same time, they may be more cavalier about social gatherings and more lax about the need for physical distancing.

Also, the fact that younger adults are more likely to have mild COVID-19 symptoms or even asymptomatic infections means they’re more apt to spread the virus without even realizing they’re sick.

Wow, who could have know!