~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

2 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

I am being sent for testing. My spouse has had a cough for a few days, last night developed a bit of tightness in her chest, and this morning lost her sense of smell. We are being ordered to quarantine in our home for 14 days, and will be contacted by the government soon for testing. We've been advised that when we go for testing, it will be a very short window, as they are having people go in and out of the testing site one by one, and decontaminating in between.

Good luck man and stay healthy!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, chakoo said:

You've already corrected but it's not even remotely the same fucking thing. This is like you saying you're glad you got in an order for supplies & food from amazon a week ago, I all of a sudden today realise I did not prepare enough and used my connections to get your orders canceled and slot my order in instead. I'm sure you would love that:|

Trump was also forcing 3M to not fulfill orders already made that were being manufactured outside the US to not ship to anybody but the US. So I'm sure you would also find it great if china exercised their power and didn't let 3M export anything manufactured in china to the USA. 

:badass:

This is happening IN The States as well. The Governor of Michigan has stated that she was told that some vendors were instructed not to send supplies to Michigan and that other States (Red ones that love Trump) were being prioritized. This administration is a reflection of the guy at the head of it so it should surprise no one that even in a Global emergency, that it is behaving in an immoral, transactional way.

1 hour ago, marioandsonic said:

He should just go ahead and declare that the elections will be suspended because Trump says so.

The federal government doesn’t run elections.

15 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

The federal government doesn’t run elections.

Whoa there pardner, that's for 5 conservatives on the Supreme Court to decide.

3 minutes ago, Signifyin(g)Monkey said:

Isn’t there any power the DNC can exert?  I thought they had wide latitude over how their primaries are run?

This isn't just primaries. It's a bunch of statewide elections including a state Supreme court race the Republicans would very much like to win.