~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

Trump telling all his(mostly old) supporters that it is a good idea to attend Easter services seems like a really, really bad idea. 

If we're even moving in a good direction by then, it seems like you would have a hard time designing a better way to cause a second big flare up than what Trump is doing.

The false sense of security that might help the stock market numbers is the exact opposite of what you want to instill in people if yoh are sending them back out to congregate.

16 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

The best plans! 

Lord knows I've done plenty of dumb things in my life that could have gotten me killed, so far be it from me to judge anyone too harshly for their ignorance, but.... 

At this point if you aren't taking this seriously, I think you might be hopeless. If this could be limited to just those who are willfully ignorant, I would almost encourage all the dummies to go to church and spread this among them. :p 

I should be receiving my Freeze Dryer hopefully in 2 weeks and this is great news for that. Takes 24hrs to freeze dry food and the off peak hourly rate will for sure be handy/needed. Also I should have my current marijuana grow done in this time frame and that can dry/cure it in just 24hrs. Better then the old fashion way of hang drying, jarring and burping jars over a few weeks. 

5 minutes ago, Subzwari1987 said:

Mecklenburg County (where Charlotte is) under a shelter in place from Thursday until April 16th. We have 25% of all the COVID-19 cases in North Carolina

My town in Eastern NC is going on lock down tomorrow morning with several main roads in closed. 

7 minutes ago, Comet said:

Calhoun said in an interview with Fox Business Network that it’s “not ideal” for Boeing to surrender equity to the federal government and “if they force it, we just look at all the other options, and we’ve got plenty of them.”

Take one of those plenty of other options then.

1 minute ago, Jose said:

Another day gone and the virus only seems to be exploding in NY/NJ. Louisiana has a troubling amount of deaths, though.

Oh I'm sure the actual infected number is growing everywhere else, numbers can't increase if people aren't being tested.

1 minute ago, Amazatron said:

Oh I'm sure the actual infected number is growing everywhere else, numbers can't increase if people aren't being tested.

I'm sure it is. But a low amount of people being tested elsewhere in the country are showing up as positive. A ton of negative cases right now.

Just now, SlipperySlope said:

What is a coronavirus party?

A party themed around Coronavirus where people act like it’s no big deal because they are stupid.

4 hours ago, osxmatt said:

Perhaps the travel ban from China helped a bit. But, I can say that I came back from Italy (Venice) on February 20th and they weren't doing a damn thing to check me or my wife's temperature or anything like that when we arrived Stateside in Atlanta.