~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

I got kicked out of one of the groups from the town my wife works in for the follow comment made in a post bitching and threatening the teachers that enforce the mandate. 

I didn't know Nevada translated into "delicate snowflakes." As that is all one sees when they view any of its Facebook groups.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Joe said:

Not at incentivizing vaccination.

fill-1200x650
GOTHAMIST.COM

The underwhelming vaccination rate could provide a stronger case for the city to implement a stricter vaccine mandate as the delta variant continues to surge among the unvaccinated.

56 minutes ago, Littleronin said:

I got kicked out of one of the groups from the town my wife works in for the follow comment made in a post bitching and threatening the teachers that enforce the mandate. 

Local news did a story about a district doing "inclusion training" and it was just a bunch of morons claiming it was divisive and racist training or CRT, its literally just state mandated training since like 2012 that says teachers and all staff have a legal responsibility to report any bullying or abusive behavior towards students by anyone for any reason, lol.

• Haha 2

Just an update at my job. Prior to today it was " vax folks will have to pick the slack for those that Choose  to not". Now its "we got several multi year big money contracts with multiple medical care facilities, if you choose not to get the vaccination you will sit at home unpaid for the duration of the work . Some of these customer will allow a non vaccinated person to work but twice a week they are required to test negative and the test will be on employees dime on the employees time, at a location of the customers choosing. 

So many of the big boss's had the "MUH FREEDOM" and "ILL SUPPORT THOSE WHO WANT TO MAKE A PERSONELL CHOICE" and now that money is swinging its dick around opinions have quickly changed.

• Haha 2

I did some more reading regarding its application to Federal contractors and as I suspected, it applies to future Federal contracts, but not currently existing ones, which makes complete and total sense as the terms and conditions of those contracts have already been agreed upon:

The executive order applies to any new contracts or new contract-like instruments as well as for new solicitations, extensions, renewals and/or exercises of an option for an existing agreement.