~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

3 minutes ago, SimpleG said:

3 separate but equal parts of a whole entity. My brother law describes it like a crime a syndicate.

God is 1 part and he is the brains of the operation .

Jesus is 1 part and he the messenger for the operation.

The Holy Spirit is 1 part and is the muscle. 

If person prays to God for help because they are in need of spiritual help, and God answers , the help comes in the form of the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit also fights Sin and the Antichrist 

So a pagan religion. 

• Haha 1
  • True 2

I was at the Coliseum and they're like," look at this ceiling! It's a map of Jerusalem at the time of Jesus' crucification including the location of where he was crucified. It's all evidence that it's true!! It's graffiti someone made at the time."

And I was like wait.. you mean that this broken ass building where nothing remains except maybe Roman numeral engravings that are 3-4" inches deep, carved in stone- has a drawing someone made who knew the layout of a militarized city.. they showed up here during a game or at night, hundreds of miles away, across the Mediterranean and made a drawing with a fucking twig on a ceiling 25' up high with no way to do that without scaffolding or a ladder is somehow proof of it all???? Bullllllllshiiiiit. Romans are so fucking gullible. 

24 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

And I was like wait.. you mean that this broken ass building where nothing remains except maybe Roman numeral engravings that are 3-4" inches deep, carved in stone- has a drawing someone made who knew the layout of a militarized city.. they showed up here during a game or at night, hundreds of miles away, across the Mediterranean and made a drawing with a fucking twig on a ceiling 25' up high with no way to do that without scaffolding or a ladder is somehow proof of it all???? Bullllllllshiiiiit. Romans are so fucking gullible. 

im not saying ancient aliens GIF by Giffffr

• True 1

9 hours ago, Air_Delivery said:
WWW.JPOST.COM

A new variant has a similar genetic background to the Delta variant, together with 10 mutations from Omicron.

tfw GIF

EDIT: Should have kept reading the posts.

4 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

A researcher at Moderna says it's more likely an issue with contaminated testing:

Not a scientist, but there was already a study from a couple of weeks ago showing that omicron infection led to some cross-immunity with Delta--and all indication from the numbers are that Omicron is crowding out all the Delta cases that were left--so I would think that even an actual "Deltacron" variant wouldn't be that bad?

13 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I've been asking Christians to explain this to me my whole life. I've never understood the whole trinity... I get The Father and The Son. But who the hell is The Holy Ghost?! I've asked that my whole life and no one has never asnswered it for me.

The Holy Ghost is Bob from Accounting. He gets forgotten a lot due to the nature of the corporate structure.