~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

I'm like 60% certain I have Omicron. 

I have so little energy. My temp is ~2 degrees above normal. Around lunch today I started having upper abdomen cramps. Then the chills started and my temp started creeping up. O2 is still fine but I feel like shit. 

I hope to get tested tomorrow, but my neighbor checked 4 pharmacies and no one has any of the at home tes

• Sad 3

2 minutes ago, CayceG said:

I'm like 60% certain I have Omicron. 

I have so little energy. My temp is ~2 degrees above normal. Around lunch today I started having upper abdomen cramps. Then the chills started and my temp started creeping up. O2 is still fine but I feel like shit. 

I hope to get tested tomorrow, but my neighbor checked 4 pharmacies and no one has any of the at home tes

Have you been in contact with people lately?

2 minutes ago, CayceG said:

The only thing I can think of is the spinach and tomato that I've been putting on my sandwich all week. 

Either way I hope you feel better soon! And remember to stay hydrated

4 minutes ago, CayceG said:

The only thing I can think of is the spinach and tomato that I've been putting on my sandwich all week. 

1 minute ago, SuperSpreader said:

Did you wash the Spinach? Maybe it had poopoo.

211222-fresh-express-bagged-salad-se-113
WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

Fresh Express is recalling dozens of varieties of its packaged salads and leafy greens after concerns of a potential listeria contamination.

I don't buy Fresh Express spinach.  :p 

Also, none of my local pharmacies have appointments open within 5 days. There are TWO free testing sites open tomorrow in this entire city of 750,000 people. 

I cannot express how angry I am at the absolute lack of institutional exercise of power right now. 

8 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Are you kidding me? 

I'm goddamned OVERJOYED at this turn of events as I DESPISE that side of the "family" anyway as they're all fucking Republicans!  I wish they'd all get COVID and die!  I REALLY didn't want to be there in the first place - the only reason I was going was for my mom and sister.

I guess someone’s praying for a Christmas miracle. :skull:

1 minute ago, CitizenVectron said:

He could claim that Trump's brain was removed and placed into himself, and that Trump was a deepstate robot, and the GOP would believe it and elect him.

The real Trump is in hiding with JFK Jr., the one in public now is a deep state clone. Trump and JFK Jr. are currently in Siberia pumping iron and doing a workout scene montage.

• Haha 1

211116141602-01-pfizer-antiviral-pill-eu
WWW.CNN.COM

The US Food and Drug Administration on Thursday authorized Merck's antiviral pill, molnupiravir, to treat Covid-19 "for the treatment of mild-to-moderate coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in adults with positive results of direct SARS-CoV-2 viral testing, and who are at high risk for progression to severe COVID-19, including hospitalization or death, and for whom alternative COVID-19 treatment options authorized by the...

211223020357-oakboro-chief-tj-smith-supe
WWW.CNN.COM

A North Carolina police chief has been placed on unpaid leave and probation for telling officers about a "clinic" that would issue them a Covid-19 vaccination card without actually...