~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

1 hour ago, CitizenVectron said:

100% not surprising. The largest private care facility network in my province (Extendicare) was actually just nationalized because of this. Government has taken over their facilities after they basically allowed dozens of people under their care to die due to horrible conditions.

My dad recently had to do some skilled nursing stints, and the difference between the for-profit facility and the non-profit (Catholic) facility was night and day. It was honestly stunning how deplorable the conditions/staff in the former were compared to the latter. 

Trying to schedule the shot for my son, but having trouble finding an appointment that won't mean I need to dismiss him from school. That said, the site for scheduling appointments continues to piss me off with its confusing wording...

The COVID-19 vaccine is FREE. Please remember to bring your identification and insurance card to your appointment.

Literally didn't need anything after the word FREE.

19 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

Trying to schedule the shot for my son, but having trouble finding an appointment that won't mean I need to dismiss him from school. That said, the site for scheduling appointments continues to piss me off with its confusing wording...

? But don’t u need to bring ID so they have a record of how many shots you’ve received?

4 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

100% not surprising. The largest private care facility network in my province (Extendicare) was actually just nationalized because of this. Government has taken over their facilities after they basically allowed dozens of people under their care to die due to horrible conditions.

Maybe, just maybe these places should be an absolute last resort. Home Care is significantly cheaper and is higher quality. 

53 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

My County Health Department announced a 5-11 clinic on Facebook and people are screaming child abuse in the comments. 

8 minutes ago, Jwheel86 said:

My County Health Department announced a 5-11 clinic on Facebook and people are screaming child abuse in the comments. 

Same here, but it seems they're a very vocal minority. The vaccine clinics prior to child eligibility were so open, they were taking walk-ins. Now they're back to appointments and some clinics are booked for weeks out. Someone is filling these appointments up with people in spite of the claims on social media that nobody is going to because it'll kill their kids.

Just now, Captain Pickle said:

Oh, In Canada they don’t fuck around with that.  I got carded twice each time

We might be more laxed since I live in a sanctuary city. Some folks might just not have ID. Even still, reminding people to present proof of insurance, even in a highly insured state like Massachusetts is my biggest problem here.

1 minute ago, Ghost_MH said:

We might be more laxed since I live in a sanctuary city. Some folks might just not have ID. Even still, reminding people to present proof of insurance, even in a highly insured state like Massachusetts is my biggest problem here.

I know. I was just saying they kinda have to say bring id even if they don’t check it

Well big fuckin' surprise. My shitstain conservative hick government bungled the pandemic so hard that our healthcare system has effectively ground to a halt. Their solution?

20211104161112-61843f20df3d623e14ba3361j
WWW.THESTAR.COM

REGINA - The Saskatchewan government is considering whether to bring back a program that would privatize some surgeries to deal with a growing backlog...

Someone even predicted this months ago. Cause such widespread death and suffering because of your dumbfuck ideology, and then bring in private healthcare to enrich your buddies.

• Guillotine 2

14 minutes ago, Firewithin said:

you just put it in the pill like you put dog medicine in a dog treat

Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

2 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Man my fucking dogs are wise to that shit. I just have to shove it down their throats.

The benefit of owning an Alaskan malamute is that they will eat everything and anything that they even remotely perceive as being food.  All I have to do is drop the pills/capsules into Inuk's dog bowl with his meals and they're gone!

• Like 1

Yes Aaron, it is the woke mob out to get you, not legitimate grievance that you pretended you were vaccinated when you really were “immunized” by some holistic medicine man 😂