Houston Astros' Jeff Luhnow, AJ Hinch suspended 1 year; Alex Cora (Red Sox) and Carlos Beltran (Mets) Out

AbsolutSurgen

4 minutes ago, johnny said:

Seems sketch. Looks like a cheater to me. Is altuve going to show us his tattoo that Correa says he has ? 

How is it sketchy at all? The bangs can be heard in TV broadcasts easily, Altuve has barely any bangs and you have to include questionable ones to get even to the 24 recorded. This aligns perfectly with what Correa said. It also aligns perfectly with what anybody who watches Altuve play would know, the guy swings at everything. A point I’ve been making even before the video reviews of most the games showed exactly that.

7 minutes ago, rc0101 said:

good Rosenthal called him out for cheating in 18 as well. Correa has poor reading comprehension I suppose. 

He was talking about the trash can scheme. Talk about poor reading comprehension :p

But somebody who completely choked in the WS at issue probably ought to play better, the Dodgers could have won if he showed up at all.

I don’t get the “we would have won the WS regardless” argument.  Clearly, you didn’t think that was true otherwise you would not have cheated.  The mental circus going on in Houston is remarkable. This will keep me entertained all season. 

36 minutes ago, Jose said:

The tattoo thing is too much.

Imagine Altuve is now forced to get a tattoo to redeem himself, but to fit the story, it has to be this ridiculous tattoo he didn’t want to show. Lol

5 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

I don’t get the “we would have won the WS regardless” argument. 

Kinda like assuming you would win a series where you only scored .75 runs a game in their 4 losses...

:duckhuntdog:

10 minutes ago, Jose said:

I guess he isn't repentant anymore lol.

Like I said, they should have just told everybody to deal with it. You aren’t going to undo what already happened and sports fans don’t actually care whether they are genuinely sorry or not, they were going to forever be the cheaters. Lean in!

I’m good ways into the bourbon bottle right now business booming at the drive in and I love Correa more now than ever😎 I don’t wear jerseys but I bought his right now and will wears it to be e wry night. Y’all hater can hate my dumb replica QS rung isn’t goin nowhere clownsoes.

goonifhr

10 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

It's weird seeing sbl abandon his high horse for once to defend a cheating team. Even weirder seeing him drunk posting. Though I'm no expert at drunk posting, but his seems rather embellished.

This thread is fun as shit right now. Don't hate.

12 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

It's weird seeing sbl abandon his high horse for once to defend a cheating team. Even weirder seeing him drunk posting. Though I'm no expert at drunk posting, but his seems rather embellished.

Sports is entertainment. Show me a more entertaining baseball offseason than this one!