Houston Astros' Jeff Luhnow, AJ Hinch suspended 1 year; Alex Cora (Red Sox) and Carlos Beltran (Mets) Out

AbsolutSurgen

“If people listen to the whole video, you can put two and two together and know what I’m talking about,” Girardi said. “We caught them.”

Girardi said the Yankees reported the team’s cheating to Major League Baseball, but he declined Thursday to reveal which team it was before he simply said, “Put two and two together.” The Yankees filed a complaint in 2017 against the Red Sox, a team that MLB learned was using Apple Watches to decipher the signs given by a Yankees catcher. That same investigation also said that the Yankees had improperly used the dugout phone, which led to a fine.

Yankees are clean. Astros deflecting fails. Texas is a chip off the old Trump block

3 hours ago, Jose said:

@sblfilms Do we think Jose Urquidy is going to be good next year? I like him, but his auction price in my fantasy league is getting a little too high for my tastes.

He has shown a lot of promise in his brief stints in the majors last season. I would hope a full off season and Spring with the big club will address his inconsistency that lead to him getting sent down after his first few starts last year. My outlook is positive, but he’s a #4 starter so don’t overpay. 

• 5 weeks later...