Sign in to follow this  
Pikachu

Movies Morbius - Teaser Trailer

I wonder if they will play it as the MCU and Sony's spider-verse are essentially two separate universes in the multi-verse. Perhaps in the next Spider-Man movie, we'll actually see Peter jump between multi-verses.

So Venom and Morbius are taking place outside of the MCU, but Tom Holland can be in both. Also makes the poster of Spider-Man in the Morbius trailer make a little more sense too, since it doesn't look like the MCU version of Spider-Man.

Eh.. looks okay. I remember when Morbius had his own comic in the 90's for a hot second. He was part of the whole Midnight Sons thing with Ghost Rider, Blade and a bunch of other horror themed characters. The comic was ok but I never liked the character that much. Hard to be impressed by a fake vampire in a universe where ACTUAL vampires exist :shrug:

I remember in the '90s cartoon he had little fanged mouths on the palms of his hands, and he'd use that to drain the life energy from people. 

Fox Kids' censorship of that cartoon was weird. 

2 hours ago, Brick said:

I remember in the '90s cartoon he had little fanged mouths on the palms of his hands, and he'd use that to drain the life energy from people. 

Fox Kids' censorship of that cartoon was weird. 

I HATED the 90's Spiderman cartoon... AND 90's Xmen cartoon too for this very reason. They gave the Punisher laser guns or some shit in the Spiderman cartoon.

1 hour ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I HATED the 90's Spiderman cartoon... AND 90's Xmen cartoon too for this very reason. They gave the Punisher laser guns or some shit in the Spiderman cartoon.

ALL guns in the Spider-Man cartoon were lasers, even ones used by cops. Again, the censorship was weird. Spider-Man wasn't allowed to hit anyone with a closed fist, no one could mention killing, it was always "destroy", etc. 

Having Punisher in a kid's cartoon was already weird. Not exactly a character that is kid friendly. 

1 hour ago, Brick said:

ALL guns in the Spider-Man cartoon were lasers, even ones used by cops. Again, the censorship was weird. Spider-Man wasn't allowed to hit anyone with a closed fist, no one could mention killing, it was always "destroy", etc. 

Having Punisher in a kid's cartoon was already weird. Not exactly a character that is kid friendly. 

Yeah the closed fist thing used to annoy me too. A lot of old cartoons were like that, He-man, Thundercats etc. The only one I remember were folks actually used to punch each other was GI.JOE. That was one of the things I loved about that cartoon even though they did the whole laser gun thing too. And if you think The Punisher was inappropriate for kids what about Rambo? I never understood how he had a cartoon either.

1 hour ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Yeah the closed fist thing used to annoy me too. A lot of old cartoons were like that, He-man, Thundercats etc. The only one I remember were folks actually used to punch each other was GI.JOE. That was one of the things I loved about that cartoon even though they did the whole laser gun thing too. And if you think The Punisher was inappropriate for kids what about Rambo? I never understood how he had a cartoon either.

At least Batman got to punch people.