On 1/4/2020 at 5:45 PM, Biggie said:

You know @BuckFly is going crazy

Gods honest truth I did not watch the second half, or turn it on, until it was already 19-16.  By halftime I was playing with my daughter...daddy daughter time! 

As a matter of fact when my wife told me it was 16-0 I knew the next time I turned the tv on it was not going to be 16-0 or 23-0...knew Houston was going to comeback.

...Really?  you think you are going to keep Houston scoreless...at home?

This team values brotherhood, faith, ethics, hard work above and beyond everything else.

...until they start treating scoring the same way they will not be going anywhere.

Allen under center...run.   Allen in shotgun, pass or cutsey QB around.  Passing play variants: 3

Oh well, 11 picks and 90 million in cap space helps, but they still need to fix things.

On 1/6/2020 at 9:42 AM, Keyser_Soze said:

If it's any consolation you took the Patriots down with you.

Keyser, we are 2-32 against Tom Brady in games that matter.  He has beaten the Bills more than any QB has beaten any other team in NFL history.  In the last six weeks The Bills and the Bengals are the only 2 teams NOT to beat the Pats.

I would have given my left nut...yeah, the left one...the right one is my favorite and isn't going anywhere...if they just would have survived to last one round longer than him.

As it turns out should this be the end for him in New England the opportunity to be able to be victorious over him, for the first time in forever, will be lost.  

Coincidentally the last time they beat Brady in a game that matters?  2011 with Ryan Fitzpatrick, the guy REALLY responsible for taking them down by having them play in the WC Weekend against a tough Titans team.

That was a good weekend for football. Two games in OT. Patriots lose to the Titans. Saints become the first 13-3 team to lose in the Wildcard round, getting beat by Kirk Cousins.

That said, Seattle seems like the only mildly dangerous team to play last weekend. I have no expectation that the other winners have much of a shot in the next round.

The Texans have beaten the 4 of the 5 teams that made the AFC side of the playoffs...yet I feel like they could lose 35-3 this weekend. I don’t believe in this defense, and I can see them putting the offense in a bind a game long.