Black Monday - Washington does something smart

thewhyteboar

Gettleman is the problem too. Giants have a terrible roster. GM and HC firings should go hand in hand. 

1 hour ago, BuckFly said:

@Biggie

Biggie, Quin's gotta go, man.  Honestly.  Back to back 7-9s, regardless of the excuses...If the team was building, fine, but they were there and are 24-24 since that Super Bowl.

Disagree. You can’t keep starting over again and again. Successful organizations don’t do that. I mean he literally was so close to getting that Super Bowl and I think it wouldn’t be good to bring in a whole new regime at this point in Ryan’s and Julios careers. I say stay the course and let him try to finish what he started. Then when the super stars are finished you can always blow it up. 

14 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Disagree. You can’t keep starting over again and again. Successful organizations don’t do that. I mean he literally was so close to getting that Super Bowl and I think it wouldn’t be good to bring in a whole new regime at this point in Ryan’s and Julios careers. I say stay the course and let him try to finish what he started. Then when the super stars are finished you can always blow it up. 

He has two winning season in five years (one division title), the last of which was the Super Bowl year 3 years ago.

I disagree that his tenure, if cut, would qualify as a "can't keep starting over again and again."  He hasn't been helping you on defense and sure as shit hasn't been helping the starting-to-age super stars you guys have  on offense and respectfully "so close" isn't the same as "he can do it and he's not going to waste the talent he has".

However, in the words of Rusty Ryan, "It's your vault".

19 hours ago, BuckFly said:

He has two winning season in five years (one division title), the last of which was the Super Bowl year 3 years ago.

I disagree that his tenure, if cut, would qualify as a "can't keep starting over again and again."  He hasn't been helping you on defense and sure as shit hasn't been helping the starting-to-age super stars you guys have  on offense and respectfully "so close" isn't the same as "he can do it and he's not going to waste the talent he has".

However, in the words of Rusty Ryan, "It's your vault".

The problem was they brought in Steve Sarkisian and started sucking.

2 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

The problem was they brought in Steve Sarkisian and started sucking.

Keyser, they went from what I truly felt was one of the worst and most disappointing teams in the league earlier this year to an obviously nice finish (1-7, and then 6-2).  The hope for Falcons fans is that it is not an apparition.

1 year is fine, for whatever reason, but two years and it starts to get thin.  I had them winning THAT Super Bowl (which they didn't) and then I had them winning the Super Bowl the following year (which they didn't).  It's annoying to me and I am not even a fan.  :p

37 minutes ago, BuckFly said:

1 year is fine, for whatever reason, but two years and it starts to get thin.  I had them winning THAT Super Bowl (which they didn't) and then I had them winning the Super Bowl the following year (which they didn't).  It's annoying to me and I am not even a fan.  :p

The solution is easy. Stop caring about the falcons. :p

• Haha 1