Xbox Series X | S OT - Power Your Dreams, update: FTC case unredacted documents leaked, including XSX mid-generation refresh, new gyro/haptic-enabled controller, and next-generation plans for 2028

Pikachu

28 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

After selecting the console I want to trade in it doesn't go any further than that. Might be the site having issues right now. It's good to know I can utilize bestbuy for console trade ins though.

43 minutes ago, best3444 said:

After selecting the console I want to trade in it doesn't go any further than that. Might be the site having issues right now. It's good to know I can utilize bestbuy for console trade ins though.

There's like a couple of boxes you have to tick to give them the condition. Looks like a PS4 Pro is $50 trade in.

17 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Gamestop trade in value:

Xbox one x - $175

Nintendo Switch - $175

PS4 Pro - $175

Total: $525.

So I will deal with gamestop for trade ins obviously. That's basically almost covering my toal when buying the xsx. 

I traded my PS4 Pro and XboneX in at GS and used the credit to buy extra controllers, charging stations, and the rest for PSN/XBOX/Steam cards :p 

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

I'm waiting for Oblivion to get the FPS boost. I re-played some of it recently and remembered how much better it was than Skyrim. It holds up graphically but that framerate is rough.

Oblivion's soundtrack is also more diverse than Skyrim's. Oblivion has one hell of a soundtrack. 

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Xbox Series X | S OT - Power Your Dreams, update: FPS Boost added to more backwards-compatible titles
4 hours ago, best3444 said:

Oblivion's soundtrack is also more diverse than Skyrim's. Oblivion has one hell of a soundtrack. 

Indeed. Also.. I will say this; Oblivion with Auto HDR is pretty damn nice looking, especially in the dungeons with the torches and varla stones. If they can manage to clean up that framerate I'd be all over it.